ADATA Technology Co., Ltd. today announced the start of shipments of the XPG Gaming v2.0 Series DDR3 2400G DRAM modules. These dual channel kits are designed and engineered to bring optimum performance to third generation Intel Core processors and the Z77 platform.
XPG DRAM modules signify Xtreme Performance Gear, providing the extreme speed and performance required by advanced users. The XPG Gaming series v2.0 is targeted specifically at the distinct performance and cooling needs of the worldwide gaming community. These latest DDR3 2400G modules offer new levels of data transfer speed, along with the many features that are hallmarks of the XPG series.
With speed up to 2400Mbps (2400MHz), and transfer bandwidth reaching 19,200 MB/s, the XPG series once again pushes gaming to the next level. The modules support Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) version 1.3, and use ADATA's renowned Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT), combined with 2oz copper 8-layer printed circuit board, for superior heat dissipation. To further ensure reliability, a screw-lock mechanism improves cooling efficiency for long-term use. All XPG gaming modules are RoHS compliant, and come with a lifetime warranty where applicable.
The XPG Gaming v2.0 Series DDR3 2400G DRAM modules will be available through selected channels in the US and Canada for the suggested retail price of US$89.99.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017