ADATA Technology Co., Ltd. today announced the start of shipments of the XPG Gaming v2.0 Series DDR3 2400G DRAM modules. These dual channel kits are designed and engineered to bring optimum performance to third generation Intel Core processors and the Z77 platform.
XPG DRAM modules signify Xtreme Performance Gear, providing the extreme speed and performance required by advanced users. The XPG Gaming series v2.0 is targeted specifically at the distinct performance and cooling needs of the worldwide gaming community. These latest DDR3 2400G modules offer new levels of data transfer speed, along with the many features that are hallmarks of the XPG series.
With speed up to 2400Mbps (2400MHz), and transfer bandwidth reaching 19,200 MB/s, the XPG series once again pushes gaming to the next level. The modules support Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) version 1.3, and use ADATA's renowned Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT), combined with 2oz copper 8-layer printed circuit board, for superior heat dissipation. To further ensure reliability, a screw-lock mechanism improves cooling efficiency for long-term use. All XPG gaming modules are RoHS compliant, and come with a lifetime warranty where applicable.
The XPG Gaming v2.0 Series DDR3 2400G DRAM modules will be available through selected channels in the US and Canada for the suggested retail price of US$89.99.
Latest News Posts
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- PS4 Pro dev kit auctioned with 800GB of encrypted data
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand