To meet the increasing requirements in rail transportation system, NORCO has established a complete transportation products line cover products of great integration, high reliability, diverse interfaces. AFC series include AFC-6571/AFC-6572/AFC-6573/AFC-6574, which are the ideal solution for AFC system.
AFC System Solution:
Automatic Fare Collection System (AFC) is composed of central computer, code/sorting machine, station computer, AFC field apparatus (in/out gate, bidirectional gate, ticket vendor, office ticketing machine and automatic ticket checker), tickets and communication network. In AFC system, industrial computers are mostly applied in gates or turnstiles, automatic and semi-automatic ticket vendors.
NORCO AFC System applies X86 platform with flexible mounting and expansion, supporting third party developers. Further more, because of the semi enclosed environment, ticketing system always has a high requirements upon the volume and performance of system controllers. With low power consumption, good heat dissipation, compact size and fanless structure, NORCO rail transportation series are specially designed for the particular environment of ticketing systems.
Apart from the automatic ticket machine, NORCO rail transportation series products are widely applied in the system of semi-automatic ticket machine, refilling machine and turnstile. From subways to light railways, the installation environment is always complicated, and there are wide differences among different environments. NORCO AFC solution can meet the particular requirements with various interfaces, and always has a satisfactory performance in these applications.
In the application of automatic ticket throughput cutout, non-contact IC card, screen displaying messages, controller of retention device, central controller and alarm, etc, the system needs to apply multi serial ports. Also, it needs to communicate with the network port, USB port and system terminal, at the same time requires high liability and stability. NORCO fanless embedded industrial computer AFC-6571 applies INTEL ATOM N270CPU, with 1.6G GHz, ensures the stable operation and fluent data processing of the system even under the peak flow. This NORCO AFC-6571 has 10 serial ports, VGA,LVDS/DVI dual display optional, and can embed display, alarm and retention devices. In addition, it applies one PCI expansion slot and one mini-PCIE to enhance the system stability.
AFC System Key Features:
1. Railway level standard with stable performance, adapting to a variety of poor working
environment such as wide temperature, dust, moisture, vibration, etc.
2. Rich interfaces, with strong integrate expansion capability, supporting displaying, printing,
alarm and other external devices access.
3. High processing capacity, supporting a variety of Intel high-performance CPU processors.
4. Low power consumption, fanless, with energy saving technology, "ICEFIN" cooling
technology, which greatly reduces system heat.
Latest News Posts
- Respawn: Microsoft forced Titanfall as Xbox exclusive
- Our 'Kingsglaive' Blu-ray giveaway is no 'Final Fantasy'
- Valve planning Steam home page visual revamp, and more
- Yahoo admits 500 million accounts hacked in 2014
- Xbox Scorpio announced early to not piss gamers off
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now