Genius is pleased to announce a portable Bluetooth speaker with a built-in microphone - SP-900BT. This compact speaker not only allows you to listen to audio or music from your smart phone or tablet at high volumes, but also lets you take phone calls / conference calls hands-free.
Listening to loud, crystal clear audio or music with the SP-900BT is simple and versatile. Ideal for your home, office, or a day in the park, sync the 2-watt SP-900BT with a press of a button to your Bluetooth-enabled smart phone or tablet up to a distance of 30 feet. If a phone call comes in while music is playing, the SP-900BT notifies you with a ring. By pressing the call answering button on the speaker, you can listen and talk without having to touch your phone.
For office use, the SP-900BT is perfect for conference calls. The SP-900BT emits clear, quality sounds when placed in the middle of a conference room, everyone can hear and speak clearly and without strain; avoiding the awkward crowding around a microphone. In addition, the SP-900BT can be positioned facing forward or upwards for optimal listening and speaking in any environment.
Volume control is easy. The volume can either be adjusted using the controls on the SP-900BT itself or from your Bluetooth enabled device. Additional devices without Bluetooth capabilities can be connected via aux-in jack.
The SP-900BT is portable and easy to carry. With the included pouch you can listen and carry the SP-900BT when traveling or on the go. Thanks to its built-in Lithium rechargeable battery, it can continuously play wirelessly for up to 10 hours at moderate volume, and conveniently be charged via USB.
- Bluetooth Specification: v3.0
- Battery: 700mAh Lithium Ion rechargeable
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz ~ 20 KHz
- Impedance: 4ohm +/-10%
- Wireless Range: 10 meters
- Battery Charge Time: three hours
- MSRP: US $49.99
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines