Genius is pleased to announce a portable Bluetooth speaker with a built-in microphone - SP-900BT. This compact speaker not only allows you to listen to audio or music from your smart phone or tablet at high volumes, but also lets you take phone calls / conference calls hands-free.
Listening to loud, crystal clear audio or music with the SP-900BT is simple and versatile. Ideal for your home, office, or a day in the park, sync the 2-watt SP-900BT with a press of a button to your Bluetooth-enabled smart phone or tablet up to a distance of 30 feet. If a phone call comes in while music is playing, the SP-900BT notifies you with a ring. By pressing the call answering button on the speaker, you can listen and talk without having to touch your phone.
For office use, the SP-900BT is perfect for conference calls. The SP-900BT emits clear, quality sounds when placed in the middle of a conference room, everyone can hear and speak clearly and without strain; avoiding the awkward crowding around a microphone. In addition, the SP-900BT can be positioned facing forward or upwards for optimal listening and speaking in any environment.
Volume control is easy. The volume can either be adjusted using the controls on the SP-900BT itself or from your Bluetooth enabled device. Additional devices without Bluetooth capabilities can be connected via aux-in jack.
The SP-900BT is portable and easy to carry. With the included pouch you can listen and carry the SP-900BT when traveling or on the go. Thanks to its built-in Lithium rechargeable battery, it can continuously play wirelessly for up to 10 hours at moderate volume, and conveniently be charged via USB.
- Bluetooth Specification: v3.0
- Battery: 700mAh Lithium Ion rechargeable
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz ~ 20 KHz
- Impedance: 4ohm +/-10%
- Wireless Range: 10 meters
- Battery Charge Time: three hours
- MSRP: US $49.99
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- slow ssd's
- Is this an incompatibility issue? Z87N wifi + Gtx 770
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition