Velocity Micro Unveils Two Ultra Mobile Solutions at the 2009 Consumer Electronics Show
New mobile offerings include 10.1" Netbook and 4.8" UMPC, perfect for on the go connectivity
Las Vegas, NV - January 7, 2008 - Velocity Micro, the premier independent builder of custom, high performance desktop computers and notebooks, announces the availability of two new mobile computing solutions, the 10.1" NoteMagix M10 and the 4.8" UMPC NoteMagix M5. Built with Velocity Micro's trademarked expert engineering and innovative design, these systems provide the perfect mobile options for road warriors and students the go.
"With the introduction of the NoteMagix M10 and NoteMagix M5, we've taken an exciting step toward making our unique boutique experience available to a much wider audience," said Randy Copeland, President and CEO of Velocity Micro. "These two feature rich netbooks are a perfect complement to our entire high end line of desktops, notebooks, and workstations."
The NoteMagix M10 provides the perfect combination of portability and performance, with just enough power for the road warrior, traveler, or student at the remarkably attainable price of $379. Key features include:
10.1" screen, the perfect size for web browsing, email, and viewing documents.
4-cell lithium ion battery for extended run times-- up to 5+ hours
B+G Wifi and integrated webcam to stay connected with friends and family
Extremely lightweight chassis weighs just 2.6 pounds with battery
Microsoft Windows XP for a true computing experience
Custom carrying case made of wet suit-grade neoprene
Utilizing touch screen navigation and full wireless connectivity, the NoteMagix M5 is the ultimate hand held UMPC device. Compact and functional, the sub $500 M5 is the perfect innovative mobile solution. Features include:
4.8" touchscreen with stylus for simple and intuitive navigation
Full keyboard for quick and easy emailing and chatting. Large enough for composing word documents, collapsible for easy portability
Wifi, bluetooth, and 3G capabilities for easy connectivity to the web and other hardware
5+ hours of run time
Both the NoteMagix M10 and NoteMagix M5 will be available at major retailers later this Spring. For more information, please visit http://www.velocitymicro.com.
ABOUT VELOCITY MICRO, INC.
Velocity Micro, Inc. is the premier high-performance personal computer provider in North America. Founded in 1992, Richmond, Va.-based Velocity Micro custom builds award winning gaming, mobile, multimedia, home office, small business, pro workstation, and visual supercomputer solutions. Velocity Micro consumer systems are available at Best Buy, MicroCenter, Circuit City, and select Staples retail stores nationwide, as well as online vendors Amazon.com, Newegg.com, TigerDirect.com, CompUSA.com, and many others. For more information on Velocity Micro, please visit http://www.velocitymicro.com or call (800) 303-7866.
Velocity Micro has earned over 45 industry awards, including 11 PC Magazine Editor's Choice awards. CNET, Maximum PC, Mobile PC, PC World, Computer Gaming World, Computer Shopper, and PC Gamer editors have all chosen Velocity Micro systems as some of the industry's best-performing, highest-quality, and most reliable PCs.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni