With the Sharkoon X-Tatic S7, Sharkoon has thankfully updated the sound format by providing two additional sound channels for authentic and room-filling 7.1 surround sound. The headset supports the new "Dolby ProLogic" version IIx, which combined with "Dolby Headphone" technology generates authentic and room-filling 7.1 Sound for stereo headsets from analog stereo signals and digital 5.1 Dolby Digital signals.
In addition, Sharkoon has replaced the previous USB2.0 cable for an included USB2.0 Y-cable, providing a stable energy supply to the headset via a second USB port for current or weaker sound sources.
The Sharkoon X-Tatic S7 also includes its predecessor's proven features.
With its versatile Sound Control Unit and extensive cable set, the headset is designed for use on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and supports the voice chat feature on both consoles. But in addition to PCs, Notebooks and - in the absence of a USB interface with optional USB power adapter - DVD players, tablet PCs, smartphones and MP3/MPV players it also includes high-quality 40 mm neodymium speakers, a cable integrated amplifier and Dolby Headphone audio experience with a diverse sound options. The flexible, detachable microphone, the cushioned, rotating and pivoting ear cups, the adjustable headband and the more than four meter long cable ensure a flexible operation and a high-level of wearing comfort. On top of everything else, the color scheme of black with red applications gives the Sharkoon X-Tatic S7 an exciting look.
End customers will find the Sharkoon X-Tatic S7 available for the suggested retail price of 119.90 euros from authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Slightly Mad Studios says that Project Cars 'loves' DirectX 12
- Internet playboy celebrity called out - Dan Bilzerian shares morals
- ASUS set to unveil a new Android tablet line called ZenPad at Computex
- Naughty Dog rumored to soon unveil Uncharted Remastered for the PS4
- Colorful is aiming to become second largest GPU vendor
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015