With the Sharkoon X-Tatic S7, Sharkoon has thankfully updated the sound format by providing two additional sound channels for authentic and room-filling 7.1 surround sound. The headset supports the new "Dolby ProLogic" version IIx, which combined with "Dolby Headphone" technology generates authentic and room-filling 7.1 Sound for stereo headsets from analog stereo signals and digital 5.1 Dolby Digital signals.
In addition, Sharkoon has replaced the previous USB2.0 cable for an included USB2.0 Y-cable, providing a stable energy supply to the headset via a second USB port for current or weaker sound sources.
The Sharkoon X-Tatic S7 also includes its predecessor's proven features.
With its versatile Sound Control Unit and extensive cable set, the headset is designed for use on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and supports the voice chat feature on both consoles. But in addition to PCs, Notebooks and - in the absence of a USB interface with optional USB power adapter - DVD players, tablet PCs, smartphones and MP3/MPV players it also includes high-quality 40 mm neodymium speakers, a cable integrated amplifier and Dolby Headphone audio experience with a diverse sound options. The flexible, detachable microphone, the cushioned, rotating and pivoting ear cups, the adjustable headband and the more than four meter long cable ensure a flexible operation and a high-level of wearing comfort. On top of everything else, the color scheme of black with red applications gives the Sharkoon X-Tatic S7 an exciting look.
End customers will find the Sharkoon X-Tatic S7 available for the suggested retail price of 119.90 euros from authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- IN WIN's Mod in Taiwan event kicks off, with the world's best modders
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - Titan X Performance For Under $400
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream
- Manli announces its GeForce GTX 1080 Founder's Edition video card
- ASUS announces the ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080