With the Sharkoon X-Tatic S7, Sharkoon has thankfully updated the sound format by providing two additional sound channels for authentic and room-filling 7.1 surround sound. The headset supports the new "Dolby ProLogic" version IIx, which combined with "Dolby Headphone" technology generates authentic and room-filling 7.1 Sound for stereo headsets from analog stereo signals and digital 5.1 Dolby Digital signals.
In addition, Sharkoon has replaced the previous USB2.0 cable for an included USB2.0 Y-cable, providing a stable energy supply to the headset via a second USB port for current or weaker sound sources.
The Sharkoon X-Tatic S7 also includes its predecessor's proven features.
With its versatile Sound Control Unit and extensive cable set, the headset is designed for use on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and supports the voice chat feature on both consoles. But in addition to PCs, Notebooks and - in the absence of a USB interface with optional USB power adapter - DVD players, tablet PCs, smartphones and MP3/MPV players it also includes high-quality 40 mm neodymium speakers, a cable integrated amplifier and Dolby Headphone audio experience with a diverse sound options. The flexible, detachable microphone, the cushioned, rotating and pivoting ear cups, the adjustable headband and the more than four meter long cable ensure a flexible operation and a high-level of wearing comfort. On top of everything else, the color scheme of black with red applications gives the Sharkoon X-Tatic S7 an exciting look.
End customers will find the Sharkoon X-Tatic S7 available for the suggested retail price of 119.90 euros from authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Slim coming alongside PS4 Neo, reports claim
- Starting this week, declining Windows 10 upgrade will actually work
- Hottest new PC games discounted in digital pre-order sale
- Battlefield 1 Closed Alpha invites rolling out
- Fallout 4 mod support on PS4 delayed indefinitely
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities