Crucial, a leading global brand of memory and storage upgrades, today announced the immediate availability of the Crucial m4 mSATA Solid State Drive (SSD), designed primarily to address the rapidly emerging Ultrabook category and deliver powerful, proven performance for systems where space is at a premium.
The Crucial m4 mSATA SSD delivers the award-winning performance and reliability of the Crucial m4 SSD in a drive one eighth the size. Because of its tiny mSATA form factor, the Crucial m4 mSATA SSD can be mounted to an mSATA-enabled motherboard to serve as a primary storage in ultrathin laptops or act as a cache to complement the performance of an existing hard drive. Available in 32 GB, 64 GB, 128 GB, and 256 GB capacities with MSRPs of $52.99, $80.99, $121.99, and $225.99, respectively, the Crucial m4 mSATA SSD can be purchased now through select global channel partners, or directly at http://www.crucial.com.
The Crucial m4 mSATA SSD features sequential read speeds up to 500 MB per second and offers inherent power savings, travel-worthy durability, validation for Intel Smart Response technology and Dataplex caching software from NVELO. The Crucial m4 mSATA SSD joins the Crucial m4 SSD and the Crucial Adrenaline Solid State Cache Solution as part of the award-winning Crucial SSD portfolio.
"With the rapid growth in ultrathin laptops and the adoption of smaller system builds, consumers are increasingly in need of SSD performance in a smaller form factor. The Crucial m4 mSATA is designed for users who want the flexibility that a micro-sized SSD offers," said Robert Wheadon, senior worldwide product manager, Crucial. "In a form factor that's about a third the size of your business card, the Crucial mSATA SSD can also be used as a standalone SSD or as a cache for an existing drive."
Featuring the same advanced controller technology, Micron custom firmware, and high-speed synchronous MLC NAND that have made the Crucial m4 SSD a mainstay, the Crucial m4 mSATA SSD is engineered to deliver the same blazing-fast performance. The Crucial m4 mSATA SSD leverages the industry-leading memory, design, and manufacturing capability of Micron Technology and is backed by a limited three-year warranty.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines