Point of View the leading European manufacturer of an exclusive range NVIDIA based 3D processor boards, advanced netbooks as well as fancy 7" and 10" Tegra tablet computers and additional enthusiast PC products, announces today the POV/TGT GeForce GT 640 Ultra Charged 3D processor board running at 1006 MHz. The POV/TGT GeForce GT 640 Ultra Charged is the first GT 640 board on the market significantly overclocking both, the core clock (1006 MHz vs. 901 MHz) and the memory clock.
The POV/TGT GeForce GT 640 Ultra Charged features an enhanced design to also boost the memory clock from the 1782 MHz reference setting to 2020 MHz. The POV/TGT GeForce GT 640 Ultra Charged is immediately available at an expected street price of around 115 incl. VAT.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Razer opens up the pre-order floodgates for its OSVR headset
- Samsung reportedly working on higher-end 'Odyssey' VR headset
- Pokemon GO developer asks gamers to stop requesting PokeStops and gyms
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- H110M-HDV bricked after internet flash
- Bad PSU, now bad motherboard?
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard