Point of View the leading European manufacturer of an exclusive range NVIDIA based 3D processor boards, advanced netbooks as well as fancy 7" and 10" Tegra tablet computers and additional enthusiast PC products, announces today the POV/TGT GeForce GT 640 Ultra Charged 3D processor board running at 1006 MHz. The POV/TGT GeForce GT 640 Ultra Charged is the first GT 640 board on the market significantly overclocking both, the core clock (1006 MHz vs. 901 MHz) and the memory clock.
The POV/TGT GeForce GT 640 Ultra Charged features an enhanced design to also boost the memory clock from the 1782 MHz reference setting to 2020 MHz. The POV/TGT GeForce GT 640 Ultra Charged is immediately available at an expected street price of around 115 incl. VAT.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact