Point of View the leading European manufacturer of an exclusive range NVIDIA based 3D processor boards, advanced netbooks as well as fancy 7" and 10" Tegra tablet computers and additional enthusiast PC products, announces today the POV/TGT GeForce GT 640 Ultra Charged 3D processor board running at 1006 MHz. The POV/TGT GeForce GT 640 Ultra Charged is the first GT 640 board on the market significantly overclocking both, the core clock (1006 MHz vs. 901 MHz) and the memory clock.
The POV/TGT GeForce GT 640 Ultra Charged features an enhanced design to also boost the memory clock from the 1782 MHz reference setting to 2020 MHz. The POV/TGT GeForce GT 640 Ultra Charged is immediately available at an expected street price of around 115 incl. VAT.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Adromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- what you can get 's a cuddle
- comment on joint sinks into Billboard's number one Three songs of the
- sticked at the apartment
- Balochistan to the south west place most typically associated with Pa
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines