Thanks to the dominance of USB3.0, the portable HDD supporting USB3.0 has gone mainstream in the market! Apacer launches AC232 USB3.0 portable HDDs, featuring Super Speed, large capacity and innovative anti-slip, anti-shock soft rubber with the stylish tropical ocean pattern. AC232 is available in three capacities, 1TB, 750GB and 500GB, and boasts the maximum read/write speed of 112/109 MB/s. It is the users' best partner in digital life!
Stylish and Anti-Slip, Safeguarding Your Valuable Data
AC232 adopts Apacer's unique design, anti-slip and anti-shock soft rubber, wrapping the pearl white shiny body. It effectively prevents the HDDs from slipping from hand or smooth surface that may result in data damage. The soft rubber adopts natural elements, such as ocean and rattans common in the tropical island and surfing culture. Designed with tropical ocean style through the exquisite pearl white body in the light blue jacket, AH232 renders the refreshing and clean look.
USB3.0 Super Speed and Large Capacity
The prevalence of USB3.0 and hot sales of the Ultrabook foster the significant demands of USB3.0 portable HDDs. Most of the Ultrabooks available on the market are equipped with SSDs, which have smaller capacity and can't store too many video files. AC232 provides large capacity of up to 1TB, realizing massive video files on the go. AC232 features read/write speed of up to 112/109 MB/s, over three times faster than USB2.0. It can thus transfer video files in hundreds of GB in one third of the time taken by its predecessor USB2.0, saving considerable time over long period of use.
Perfect Compatibility and Smart Power Management
AC232 is perfectly compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems and backward compatible with USB2.0. The dual-color LED indicates USB3.0 and USB2.0 data transmission respectively, facilitating observation over the HDD read/write status. Furthermore, AC232 has built-in smart power management function, which can switch into its power-saving mode when there is no data transmission for 10 minutes. It not only effectively reduces power consumption but also prolongs the lifespan!
Latest News Posts
- Gmail Android notifications bug fix rolling out this week
- AMD's next-gen Opteron to have 32 cores, 8-channel DDR4 support
- This ASUS-powered custom PC based around Far Cry Primal looks insane!
- LG G5 will feature always-on display
- Fight hordes of demons in the Neverwinter: Underdark expansion
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance