SteelSeries the leading manufacturer of premium-quality, competitive gaming peripherals, today announced that the Siberia v2 Frost Blue Headset is now available online in the SteelSeries Web Shop for $119.99/�119.99 MSRP.
The Siberia v2 Frost Blue Headset has been tested and used by some of the most recognized professional gamers on the competitive gaming circuit including, Team EG's Chris "HuK" Loranger and Geoff "iNcontroL" Robinson, who are both currently competing with this SteelSeries headset style.
Awarded for its unique design and superior sound quality, the Siberia v2 Frost Blue Headset combines the classic Siberia style with illumination, control, and features including:
- FROSTY ILLUMINATION
- Super-bright, blue LED lights that glow through the outer mesh grill on each earcup. The illumination offers 6 different modes and can be assigned to behavior and game specific profiles through the SteelSeries Engine, including: Active Mode (responsive pulsing to sound effects, music, and/or voice), Slow Pulse, Fast Pulse, High Bright, Low Bright and Off.
- SUPERIOR SOUND & COMFORTABLE
- It has an incredibly lightweight, over-the-head suspension design with an active noise-cancelling microphone and circumaural earcups that feature 50mm driver units, covered by grey leather cushions for a noise-dampening sound.
- NOISE CANCELLING MICROPHONE
- The Siberia v2 Frost Blue also features an active noise cancelling, "smart" microphone system. This microphone is comparable to the most high end usb microphone and can be used for both gaming and musical recording. The microphone processor reduces the "noise" and focuses on the sound that is closer to the mic, your voice. It can also retract into the left earcup when not in use. The headsets in-line volume and mute controls are found on a durable, double-braided nylon cord with a USB connector.
Additional details and images of the SteelSeries Siberia v2 Frost Blue can be found here. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for new product updates, contests and promotions.
Latest News Posts
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- Nintendo financials plunge, even with Pokemon GO's immense success
- Crucial expands its affordable MX300 SSD range with 3 new drives
- AMD Radeon Pro graphics card powers 16K display, or 15,360 x 8640
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio