SteelSeries the leading manufacturer of premium-quality, competitive gaming peripherals, today announced that the Siberia v2 Frost Blue Headset is now available online in the SteelSeries Web Shop for $119.99/�119.99 MSRP.
The Siberia v2 Frost Blue Headset has been tested and used by some of the most recognized professional gamers on the competitive gaming circuit including, Team EG's Chris "HuK" Loranger and Geoff "iNcontroL" Robinson, who are both currently competing with this SteelSeries headset style.
Awarded for its unique design and superior sound quality, the Siberia v2 Frost Blue Headset combines the classic Siberia style with illumination, control, and features including:
- FROSTY ILLUMINATION
- Super-bright, blue LED lights that glow through the outer mesh grill on each earcup. The illumination offers 6 different modes and can be assigned to behavior and game specific profiles through the SteelSeries Engine, including: Active Mode (responsive pulsing to sound effects, music, and/or voice), Slow Pulse, Fast Pulse, High Bright, Low Bright and Off.
- SUPERIOR SOUND & COMFORTABLE
- It has an incredibly lightweight, over-the-head suspension design with an active noise-cancelling microphone and circumaural earcups that feature 50mm driver units, covered by grey leather cushions for a noise-dampening sound.
- NOISE CANCELLING MICROPHONE
- The Siberia v2 Frost Blue also features an active noise cancelling, "smart" microphone system. This microphone is comparable to the most high end usb microphone and can be used for both gaming and musical recording. The microphone processor reduces the "noise" and focuses on the sound that is closer to the mic, your voice. It can also retract into the left earcup when not in use. The headsets in-line volume and mute controls are found on a durable, double-braided nylon cord with a USB connector.
Additional details and images of the SteelSeries Siberia v2 Frost Blue can be found here. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for new product updates, contests and promotions.
Latest News Posts
- WB Games opens New York studio for live service support
- Dynasty Warriors 9 goes open world with new combo system
- BlackBerry might unveil another smartphone soon
- Free SEGA Forever games can't save offline
- Moto G5S Plus photo leaks shows dual rear camera setup
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Lenovo ThinkStation P910 Workstation PC Review
- Ethereum mining @ 1GH/s: 40 x GPUs = $5000 per month
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller
- Full E3 Coliseum lineup announced