Hiper launches first model of new PSU series: S625 80PLUS Bronze certified!
Milton Keynes/Munich. Hiper introduces its brand new S Series with the first model: S625. This 625 Watts power supply has been certified 80 PLUS® Bronze by http://www.80plus.org. The Hiper S625 performs extremely well and exceeds the 80PLUS requirements by far.
The new S Series will offer a range of highly reliable and stable performing PSUs with the well-known excellent built quality by Hiper. It comes in Gun Metal with a new logo and packaging design. The Hiper S625 will be available soon and represents best price/performance ratio at probably the lowest RRP of all A-brand 625W PSUs with 80 PLUS® Bronze certification: US$ 95 / 72 / £ 65 (excl. VAT). The new model has also been approved for NVIDIA SLi and comes with a 3 years RTB warranty.
80 PLUS® Bronze Certified - average efficiency >85%
Designed for NVIDIA SLI
Represents best price/performance ratio
New PCI-E 8 pin available. (8 pin to 6 pin adaptors included)
Four independent 12V rails.
Mesh body construction eliminates all hot spots and extends the life of the unit.
Complies with latest ATX12V v2.2 form factor.
Fully compatible with AMD 64 bit and Intel LGA processors.
Gold plated connectors for minimum power loss and optimal conductivity.
PCI-E (6-pin), PCI-E (8-pin), SATA, Molex with EZ-Grip, floppy, P8 & P4 connectors.
Modular-Power-Cord (European model only).
20 dB(A) under normal load.
3 year RTB warranty
Recommended retail prices:
Hiper S625 - US$ 95 / 72 / £ 65 (excl. VAT).
High Performance Group was founded in Milton Keynes/UK in 2001. Based on high-end technology expertise the company is now among the leading manufacturers of PC Components in the world with 6 offices and 3 warehouses.
The brand name HIPER represents the cutting edge technology, quality, passion and entrepreneurial spirit of more than 250 employees throughout Europe, Asia and North America put in every single product that is shipped from our own manufacturing facilities.
Always dedicated to the best quality, design, technology and price, every HIPER development meets our rules:
Only products that claim leadership.
Only products that can be afforded by all.
Latest News Posts
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league