Themis Computer today announced the NanoPAK Small Form Factor Computer with AMD Fusion processors. Designed with a new generation of high performance, low-power processors to survive in demanding environments, the NanoPAK is a compact, mobile standalone rugged computer targeted for a myriad of extreme commercial and military applications that include stand alone and embedded computers, real time control, man wearable systems, smart displays, mobile computing, and robotics.
The NanoPAK system is now available with either the AMD Fusion processor or the Intel Atom processor and FLASH storage in a small, light footprint that optimizes size, weight, and power. Leveraging Themis thermal and kinetic management expertise, the hardened aluminum NanoPAK enclosure withstands the toughest environmental conditions.
"Themis is committed to providing the highest-performance, lowest power computing platform in the smallest form factors achievable, at each level of ergonomic footprint. We call this our Performance-Footprint Computing Initiative," stated William Kehret, president of Themis Computer. "A wide range of rugged military and commercial field applications require high-performance in a small footprint and the NanoPAK embraces these challenges."
The initial NanoPAK Small Form Factor Computer has the following features:
CPU AND Memory
- AMD Fusion or Intel Atom N455
- 1 or 2 Core CPU
- Up to 80 Core GPU
- Up to 1.66 GHz CPU Clock
- Up to 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Up to 128 GB FLASH
- Windows, Linux, LynxOS-178
VITA 74 Derivative
All I/O Through Front Panel Connector
.4 lbs (average)
Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.5" x .83 " x 3.5"
Optional Fin Kit
o -40°C to +55°C Standard
o -40°C to +71°C Extended
Latest News Posts
- Unity CEO: VR to create 'staggering orgasm of the new'
- Fable Legends game director discusses DLCs with TweakTown
- Microsoft boss says Xbox 'needs to do better' in European markets
- Garmin shows Edge 520 GPS, including Strava Live functionality
- Get Your Amazon Web Services Certification With This Bundle
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- How Do I Open The RAM Slot - X555LA Laptop
- LG G4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - The Battle of Android
- BIOS Disk Boot Option settings don't hold (GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK)
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive