Themis Computer today announced the NanoPAK Small Form Factor Computer with AMD Fusion processors. Designed with a new generation of high performance, low-power processors to survive in demanding environments, the NanoPAK is a compact, mobile standalone rugged computer targeted for a myriad of extreme commercial and military applications that include stand alone and embedded computers, real time control, man wearable systems, smart displays, mobile computing, and robotics.
The NanoPAK system is now available with either the AMD Fusion processor or the Intel Atom processor and FLASH storage in a small, light footprint that optimizes size, weight, and power. Leveraging Themis thermal and kinetic management expertise, the hardened aluminum NanoPAK enclosure withstands the toughest environmental conditions.
"Themis is committed to providing the highest-performance, lowest power computing platform in the smallest form factors achievable, at each level of ergonomic footprint. We call this our Performance-Footprint Computing Initiative," stated William Kehret, president of Themis Computer. "A wide range of rugged military and commercial field applications require high-performance in a small footprint and the NanoPAK embraces these challenges."
The initial NanoPAK Small Form Factor Computer has the following features:
CPU AND Memory
- AMD Fusion or Intel Atom N455
- 1 or 2 Core CPU
- Up to 80 Core GPU
- Up to 1.66 GHz CPU Clock
- Up to 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Up to 128 GB FLASH
- Windows, Linux, LynxOS-178
VITA 74 Derivative
All I/O Through Front Panel Connector
.4 lbs (average)
Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.5" x .83 " x 3.5"
Optional Fin Kit
o -40°C to +55°C Standard
o -40°C to +71°C Extended
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand