Themis Computer today announced the NanoPAK Small Form Factor Computer with AMD Fusion processors. Designed with a new generation of high performance, low-power processors to survive in demanding environments, the NanoPAK is a compact, mobile standalone rugged computer targeted for a myriad of extreme commercial and military applications that include stand alone and embedded computers, real time control, man wearable systems, smart displays, mobile computing, and robotics.
The NanoPAK system is now available with either the AMD Fusion processor or the Intel Atom processor and FLASH storage in a small, light footprint that optimizes size, weight, and power. Leveraging Themis thermal and kinetic management expertise, the hardened aluminum NanoPAK enclosure withstands the toughest environmental conditions.
"Themis is committed to providing the highest-performance, lowest power computing platform in the smallest form factors achievable, at each level of ergonomic footprint. We call this our Performance-Footprint Computing Initiative," stated William Kehret, president of Themis Computer. "A wide range of rugged military and commercial field applications require high-performance in a small footprint and the NanoPAK embraces these challenges."
The initial NanoPAK Small Form Factor Computer has the following features:
CPU AND Memory
- AMD Fusion or Intel Atom N455
- 1 or 2 Core CPU
- Up to 80 Core GPU
- Up to 1.66 GHz CPU Clock
- Up to 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Up to 128 GB FLASH
- Windows, Linux, LynxOS-178
VITA 74 Derivative
All I/O Through Front Panel Connector
.4 lbs (average)
Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.5" x .83 " x 3.5"
Optional Fin Kit
o -40°C to +55°C Standard
o -40°C to +71°C Extended
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss wants more first-party games, less third-party deals
- Star Wars: Battlefront's new Blast mode is 10v10 chaos
- Fallout 4 might take over 400 hours to complete
- SSDs aren't used for storage according to the CEO of Seagate
- EVGA teases its new X99 Micro2 mATX motherboard with USB 3.1 Type-C
- So that you will have a way to generate
- I'm baaaaack
- B85-DGS Bios update
- Ant-Man (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme4 second pci-express problem
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis