Themis Computer today announced the NanoPAK Small Form Factor Computer with AMD Fusion processors. Designed with a new generation of high performance, low-power processors to survive in demanding environments, the NanoPAK is a compact, mobile standalone rugged computer targeted for a myriad of extreme commercial and military applications that include stand alone and embedded computers, real time control, man wearable systems, smart displays, mobile computing, and robotics.
The NanoPAK system is now available with either the AMD Fusion processor or the Intel Atom processor and FLASH storage in a small, light footprint that optimizes size, weight, and power. Leveraging Themis thermal and kinetic management expertise, the hardened aluminum NanoPAK enclosure withstands the toughest environmental conditions.
"Themis is committed to providing the highest-performance, lowest power computing platform in the smallest form factors achievable, at each level of ergonomic footprint. We call this our Performance-Footprint Computing Initiative," stated William Kehret, president of Themis Computer. "A wide range of rugged military and commercial field applications require high-performance in a small footprint and the NanoPAK embraces these challenges."
The initial NanoPAK Small Form Factor Computer has the following features:
CPU AND Memory
- AMD Fusion or Intel Atom N455
- 1 or 2 Core CPU
- Up to 80 Core GPU
- Up to 1.66 GHz CPU Clock
- Up to 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Up to 128 GB FLASH
- Windows, Linux, LynxOS-178
VITA 74 Derivative
All I/O Through Front Panel Connector
.4 lbs (average)
Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.5" x .83 " x 3.5"
Optional Fin Kit
o -40°C to +55°C Standard
o -40°C to +71°C Extended
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni