Themis Computer today announced the NanoPAK Small Form Factor Computer with AMD Fusion processors. Designed with a new generation of high performance, low-power processors to survive in demanding environments, the NanoPAK is a compact, mobile standalone rugged computer targeted for a myriad of extreme commercial and military applications that include stand alone and embedded computers, real time control, man wearable systems, smart displays, mobile computing, and robotics.
The NanoPAK system is now available with either the AMD Fusion processor or the Intel Atom processor and FLASH storage in a small, light footprint that optimizes size, weight, and power. Leveraging Themis thermal and kinetic management expertise, the hardened aluminum NanoPAK enclosure withstands the toughest environmental conditions.
"Themis is committed to providing the highest-performance, lowest power computing platform in the smallest form factors achievable, at each level of ergonomic footprint. We call this our Performance-Footprint Computing Initiative," stated William Kehret, president of Themis Computer. "A wide range of rugged military and commercial field applications require high-performance in a small footprint and the NanoPAK embraces these challenges."
The initial NanoPAK Small Form Factor Computer has the following features:
CPU AND Memory
- AMD Fusion or Intel Atom N455
- 1 or 2 Core CPU
- Up to 80 Core GPU
- Up to 1.66 GHz CPU Clock
- Up to 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Up to 128 GB FLASH
- Windows, Linux, LynxOS-178
VITA 74 Derivative
All I/O Through Front Panel Connector
.4 lbs (average)
Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.5" x .83 " x 3.5"
Optional Fin Kit
o -40°C to +55°C Standard
o -40°C to +71°C Extended
Latest News Posts
- Simplify World Travel With the Twist Plus+ World Charging Station
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's pre-order scheme could change everything
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- asrock x99 extreme 4 extra pins
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD5 (Intel Z170) Motherboard Review
- ACPI wakeup/shutdown no longer works after UEFI flash.
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015