Real-View 3D Announces Real View 360Â° 3D Desktop 3D Scanner
The first 3D Personal Desktop Scanner
Rochester, NY - January 7, 2009 - Real-View Corporation is proud to announce its first desktop 3D scanner! Derived from 3D image capture technology that has been developed for use in medical cameras used for non-evasive surgery, this first ever low cost 3D desktop scanner provides the consumer with the ability to scan and capture objects in full topographical 360Â° 3D.
"You see all the bumps, lumps, and contours of your subject."
The captured image can be rendered and viewed from any vantage point desired by simply using a mouse to position the viewing angle. The topographical 360Â° 3D scan can be exported into any web based document, online catalog, or online auction.
"Topographical 360Â° 3D capture is the next logical step in image capture and display for e-tailers," said Real-View 3D founder JJHoward. Topographical 360Â° 3D will revolutionize online auctions such as E-Bay, online catalogs, PDF files, and documentation allowing a single image to replace several with the ability to render and view the subject from any desired angle in 3D detail.
About Real-View 3D Corporation
Real-View 3D will continue to leverage its technology developed for medical cameras to bring to the consumer market additional quality 3D imaging products at consumer friendly prices.
Real-View 3D Corporation is located in Rochester, NY, the imaging capital of the world, and welcomes inquires from potential distribution partners interested in its products.
See Real-View 360Â° 3D topographical capture technology at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, January 8-11 at the Vuzix booth, Sands Expo #73810
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveals foldable New 2DS XL for $149
- AMD's new Ryzen Balanced Power Plan drivers are here
- Switch to get 'continuous stream' of third-party games
- Nintendo 3DS isn't going anywhere
- Messenger Lite now available in 150 additional countries
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives