Real-View 3D Announces Real View 360Â° 3D Desktop 3D Scanner
The first 3D Personal Desktop Scanner
Rochester, NY - January 7, 2009 - Real-View Corporation is proud to announce its first desktop 3D scanner! Derived from 3D image capture technology that has been developed for use in medical cameras used for non-evasive surgery, this first ever low cost 3D desktop scanner provides the consumer with the ability to scan and capture objects in full topographical 360Â° 3D.
"You see all the bumps, lumps, and contours of your subject."
The captured image can be rendered and viewed from any vantage point desired by simply using a mouse to position the viewing angle. The topographical 360Â° 3D scan can be exported into any web based document, online catalog, or online auction.
"Topographical 360Â° 3D capture is the next logical step in image capture and display for e-tailers," said Real-View 3D founder JJHoward. Topographical 360Â° 3D will revolutionize online auctions such as E-Bay, online catalogs, PDF files, and documentation allowing a single image to replace several with the ability to render and view the subject from any desired angle in 3D detail.
About Real-View 3D Corporation
Real-View 3D will continue to leverage its technology developed for medical cameras to bring to the consumer market additional quality 3D imaging products at consumer friendly prices.
Real-View 3D Corporation is located in Rochester, NY, the imaging capital of the world, and welcomes inquires from potential distribution partners interested in its products.
See Real-View 360Â° 3D topographical capture technology at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, January 8-11 at the Vuzix booth, Sands Expo #73810
Latest News Posts
- Five budget laptops under $300 deals for Christmas
- PlayStation 4 breaks 50 million sales milestone
- Western Digital reveals new 12TB Helium He12 hard drives
- Tech companies team up to create Global VR Association
- Final Fantasy XV to get free major content updates
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel