Real-View 3D Announces Real View 360Â° 3D Desktop 3D Scanner
The first 3D Personal Desktop Scanner
Rochester, NY - January 7, 2009 - Real-View Corporation is proud to announce its first desktop 3D scanner! Derived from 3D image capture technology that has been developed for use in medical cameras used for non-evasive surgery, this first ever low cost 3D desktop scanner provides the consumer with the ability to scan and capture objects in full topographical 360Â° 3D.
"You see all the bumps, lumps, and contours of your subject."
The captured image can be rendered and viewed from any vantage point desired by simply using a mouse to position the viewing angle. The topographical 360Â° 3D scan can be exported into any web based document, online catalog, or online auction.
"Topographical 360Â° 3D capture is the next logical step in image capture and display for e-tailers," said Real-View 3D founder JJHoward. Topographical 360Â° 3D will revolutionize online auctions such as E-Bay, online catalogs, PDF files, and documentation allowing a single image to replace several with the ability to render and view the subject from any desired angle in 3D detail.
About Real-View 3D Corporation
Real-View 3D will continue to leverage its technology developed for medical cameras to bring to the consumer market additional quality 3D imaging products at consumer friendly prices.
Real-View 3D Corporation is located in Rochester, NY, the imaging capital of the world, and welcomes inquires from potential distribution partners interested in its products.
See Real-View 360Â° 3D topographical capture technology at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, January 8-11 at the Vuzix booth, Sands Expo #73810
Latest News Posts
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications