Real-View 3D Announces Real View 360Â° 3D Desktop 3D Scanner
The first 3D Personal Desktop Scanner
Rochester, NY - January 7, 2009 - Real-View Corporation is proud to announce its first desktop 3D scanner! Derived from 3D image capture technology that has been developed for use in medical cameras used for non-evasive surgery, this first ever low cost 3D desktop scanner provides the consumer with the ability to scan and capture objects in full topographical 360Â° 3D.
"You see all the bumps, lumps, and contours of your subject."
The captured image can be rendered and viewed from any vantage point desired by simply using a mouse to position the viewing angle. The topographical 360Â° 3D scan can be exported into any web based document, online catalog, or online auction.
"Topographical 360Â° 3D capture is the next logical step in image capture and display for e-tailers," said Real-View 3D founder JJHoward. Topographical 360Â° 3D will revolutionize online auctions such as E-Bay, online catalogs, PDF files, and documentation allowing a single image to replace several with the ability to render and view the subject from any desired angle in 3D detail.
About Real-View 3D Corporation
Real-View 3D will continue to leverage its technology developed for medical cameras to bring to the consumer market additional quality 3D imaging products at consumer friendly prices.
Real-View 3D Corporation is located in Rochester, NY, the imaging capital of the world, and welcomes inquires from potential distribution partners interested in its products.
See Real-View 360Â° 3D topographical capture technology at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, January 8-11 at the Vuzix booth, Sands Expo #73810
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Skyrim-themed Monopoly game for March 2017
- Google working on standalone mixed reality headset
- Battlefield 1 patch v1.02 released, UI fixes and more
- 'The Get Down' costs Netflix $16 million per episode
- Star Citizen alpha is free until October 30
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now