Real-View 3D Announces Real View 360Â° 3D Desktop 3D Scanner
The first 3D Personal Desktop Scanner
Rochester, NY - January 7, 2009 - Real-View Corporation is proud to announce its first desktop 3D scanner! Derived from 3D image capture technology that has been developed for use in medical cameras used for non-evasive surgery, this first ever low cost 3D desktop scanner provides the consumer with the ability to scan and capture objects in full topographical 360Â° 3D.
"You see all the bumps, lumps, and contours of your subject."
The captured image can be rendered and viewed from any vantage point desired by simply using a mouse to position the viewing angle. The topographical 360Â° 3D scan can be exported into any web based document, online catalog, or online auction.
"Topographical 360Â° 3D capture is the next logical step in image capture and display for e-tailers," said Real-View 3D founder JJHoward. Topographical 360Â° 3D will revolutionize online auctions such as E-Bay, online catalogs, PDF files, and documentation allowing a single image to replace several with the ability to render and view the subject from any desired angle in 3D detail.
About Real-View 3D Corporation
Real-View 3D will continue to leverage its technology developed for medical cameras to bring to the consumer market additional quality 3D imaging products at consumer friendly prices.
Real-View 3D Corporation is located in Rochester, NY, the imaging capital of the world, and welcomes inquires from potential distribution partners interested in its products.
See Real-View 360Â° 3D topographical capture technology at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, January 8-11 at the Vuzix booth, Sands Expo #73810
Latest News Posts
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will have a headphone jack after all?
- HTC to launch only 6-7 devices this year
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99