BIOSTAR, major manufacturer of motherboards, VGA cards, industrial computer systems and other peripherals, today announces that its' AMD FM2 motherboard "Hi-Fi A85X" has received the Windows 8 hardware certification from Microsoft.
With the Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL) certification, BIOSTAR guarantees to deliver the most reliable, performance-driven solutions to power Microsoft Windows 8 and setting a standard for future Windows 8 certified motherboards.
You can enjoy the benefits and features of Microsoft new generation operating system, while having access to easy upgradability without any compatibility from BIOSTAR products. Please visit http://www.biostar.com.tw to learn more about us.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn is 'best' 4K game on PS4 Pro so far
- Nintendo Switch has 25.9 GB available memory, OS is 4GB
- GDC 2017 tease Ghost Recon Wildlands technology video
- GTX 1080 Ti teased in Halo Wars 2 official requirements
- 'Terminator 2' 3D cinema re-release set for Judgment Day
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league