BIOSTAR, major manufacturer of motherboards, VGA cards, industrial computer systems and other peripherals, today announces that its' AMD FM2 motherboard "Hi-Fi A85X" has received the Windows 8 hardware certification from Microsoft.
With the Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL) certification, BIOSTAR guarantees to deliver the most reliable, performance-driven solutions to power Microsoft Windows 8 and setting a standard for future Windows 8 certified motherboards.
You can enjoy the benefits and features of Microsoft new generation operating system, while having access to easy upgradability without any compatibility from BIOSTAR products. Please visit http://www.biostar.com.tw to learn more about us.
Latest News Posts
- Valve employee proposes to his wife in VR using the HTC Vive headset
- Vinyl sales have outpaced streaming revenues, according to the RIAA
- NASA dumps over 8,400 photos from the Apollo moon mission onto Flickr
- Samsung Galaxy S7 will have Qualcomm or Samsung processors
- NVIDIA showed off its next-gen HBM-based Pascal GPU in Japan recently
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Gigabyte Windows 10 driver updates, Utilities...
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog