Lian Li launches the all new PC-888 Full Tower Chassis
7 January, 2009, Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2009, Las Vegas - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the PC-888 full tower chassis. The elegant curved design of the PC-888 is made completely from Aluminum and incorporates a feature rich extravaganza of customized creativity. The traditional brushed aluminum look has been re-sculptured to represent a sail in the winds of success. The sleek style and quality of Lian Li shine through admirably in anodized blue.
Hosting an array of convenient features such as the SATA Hot swappable HDD bay which supports six (6) HDD's and can be set up in various RAID configurations. The pinnacle of the chassis has on one side the convenient multimedia ports which include 4x USB 2.0 ports, 1x Firewire (IEEE1394), 1x E-SATA and HD + AC97 Audio ports. The right hand side at the top has a card reader supporting all the standard SD cards available as well.
Fitted with vents in the PCI brackets for additional cooling, as well as front mounted filtered bezel units for the entire front panel, as well as two optical drive face plates and an extendable bracket for extra long Power supplies, the PC-888 has all the convenience you should ever need. The removable motherboard tray, cable management options and specious design of the motherboard tray to allow for easy swap-out of backplate attachments from heavy heatsinks, gives added dimensions to a remarkable premium product.
Three-Layer Heat Zones
Sporting three distinct layers to separate heat-flow, supported by 1x 120mm blue LED exhaust fan @1500RPM, and 2x 140mm blue LED fans staggered at the front to draw in much needed cool air for your components. The open ventilation and through-flow of air will keep your components adequately cooled without sound pollution from too many fans.
Windowed Side Panel
With all the attention your hardware gets you will no doubt want the internals inspected as well. Fortunately the PC-888 comes with a well designed side panel window, allowing the full display of all your hard earned PC Hardware.
Availability: Available on order now
Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price: USD640+VAT
For more details on features and extras available for the PC-888 please go here:
Lian Li PC-888
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Model S P100D runs 0-100 in 2.3 sec with latest update
- Did Obsidian just tease Fallout: New Orleans?
- Xiaomi launches Redmi Note 4, priced at $150
- ZTE's dual-camera Blade V8 Pro is now on sale for $230
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup