Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's top 3 motherboard maker, has already announced its Z77 Golden Board OC Contest on HWBOT. Meanwhile, ECS is proud to announce its official partnership with HWBOT. "We would like to express our gratitude to ECS Elitegroup for the help in making HWBOT financially viable and enabling us to continue promoting overclocking and supporting its communities. With ECS Elitegroup's support, we have found extra motivation to make the site as pleasant as possible for the overclocking community! Thank you ECS Elitegroup!" quoted from HWBOT homepage.
ECS Z77 Nonstop OC Contest on HWBOT is sponsored by GeIL and Coolermaster for the top three winner prize. The top three winner teams can also get ECS Z77 Golden Board Limited Edition for prize! The Nonstop OC Contest is held until 15 July, consisting of four stages: SuperPI-32M, 3DMark11 IGP, Memory Clock and PCMark05. The top three participant teams with the highest scores can be the winners. HWBOT is a well-known OC platform for extreme overclockers and performance enthusiasts. It holds several overclocking competitions per year and is discussed on thousands of message boards, which can reach real overclockers, real records, and real interaction.
Exclusive Limited Edition of Z77 Golden Board for Overclockers
The Z77H2-AX and Z77H2-A2X models are already available worldwide. Each of these high-end Z77 Black Extreme Series - Golden Limited Edition motherboards is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity personally signed by the Director of Research and Development of ECS, emphasizing the company's determination to guarantee quality, performance and ultimate reliability to its customers.
For overclockers and modders, ECS' Golden Limited Edition provides a wealth of tweaking, control and adjustment features. Solid long-life capacitors in all critical areas guard against failure even in the most challenging conditions. Triple thickness gold plating on CPU, memory and add-on card sockets ensures these two models always provide a reliable connection, even with heavy use and in hostile environments. Thor Ultra Protection guards against component damage from static electricity in dry climates. And in a sea of lookalike products, the distinctive gold and black Z77H2-AX and Z77H2-A2X boards are undoubtedly the best-looking motherboards around. Both the Z77H2-AX and Z77H2-A2X models offer Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, USB 3.0 x6 and USB 2.0 x6 support, 3-way NVIDIA SLI or ATI CrossFireX support, EZ charger and 1 Gigabit LAN to boost stronger Internet connectivity functions and expansion ability to your computer.
Latest News Posts
- Batman: Arkham Knight is finally playable on PC thanks to new patch
- Early Access games dominate Steam game sales in 2015
- Report: Mega Man movie gets greenlit by Fox
- We Heard You Like Discounts
- Acer's new 10-core smartphone will 'dominate' Android gaming
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015