As more and more consumers is concerning about SSD for its attributes of high performance and fast booting, world renowned memory and flash modules manufacturer, KINGMAX, recently launches mSATA SSD MMP20; not only convenient for user to make their own hybrid disk (HDD+SSD), but also suitable for small form factor systems. KINGMAX SSD features "Premium Selected" quality; all flash ICs are strictly screened and the whole SSD is 100% tested before shipping.
For many notebook users, it sounds appealing to upgrade system by SSD; however, it might compromise capacity or overspend when replacing original HDD by 2.5" SSD. KINGMAX MMP20 mSATA reconcile this dilemma. It can be directly install inside notebook on Mini PCI-E slot, and even tiny size is capable as normal 2.5" SSD. Using mSATA SSD as a system disk and keeping original HDD allows the "Hybrid Disk" to have qualities of fast booting, high performance and large capacity.
In addition, mSATA SSD is becoming economic storage for system upgrade in mainstream PC market since more and more Z68 or Z77 motherboards support Intel Smart Response Technology (SRT). Intel SRT is an Intel Rapid Storage Technology caching feature; it allows a user to configure computer systems with an SSD used as cache memory between the hard disk and the system memory. Installing KINGMAX MMP20 mSATA SSD with HDD, a user is able to keep maximum storage capacity and SSD-like overall system performance; it is no doubt a smart and cost-efficient way to upgrade system.
KINGMAX mSATA SSD MMP20 is compact and light; compliant with JEDEC MO-300B, it is not only applicable for notebook and desktop systems, but also very suitable for small form factor and embedded systems, such as popular tablet. MMP20 adopts SATA II 3 Gb/s interface and equips with a powerful controller which optimizes the flash memory management to maximize system reliability and performance. The SATA interface optimizes the translation between host devices and flash, which results in the most efficient data read/write transfer, enhances boot times/ application load times and reduces power consumption.
KINGMAX MMP20 meets RoHS regulations (Restriction of hazardous substances in electronic and electrical and electronic equipment) and was certified CE and FCC. Moreover, all KINGMAX products have been 100% tested under strict quality control system to meet all requirements before shipping. The KINGMAX product warranty service ensures premium product quality and flawless customer services.
- High speed and economic storage for easy system upgrade.
- Support Intel Smart Response Technology
- Compliant with JEDEC MO-300B standard, suitable for notebook, desktop, small form factor system and embedded system
- Light and compact size
- Low power consumption
- Capacity: 16 GB/32 GB/64 GB/128 GB
- Interface: SATAII 3 Gb/s
- Dimension: 50.8 mm (L) x 29.85 mm (W) x 4.75 mm (H)
- Voltage: DC 3.3V +/-5%
- Weight: 7 g
- 16 GB Read: Up to 70 MB/s Write: Up to 22 MB/s
- 32 GB Read: Up to 125 MB/s Write: Up to 40 MB/s
- 64 GB Read: Up to 150 MB/s Write: Up to 70 MB/s
- 128 GB Read: Up to 150 MB/s Write: Up to 120 MB/s
Latest News Posts
- Samsung talks about building a 10K mobile display for VR
- Gears of War 4 requires a huge 80GB HDD space on the PC
- Battlefield 1 single player trailer teases Frostbite
- NVIDIA to reveal next-gen Volta architecture at GTC 2017
- Volta-based GeForce cards coming in 2018 with 48GB GDDR6
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now