As more and more consumers is concerning about SSD for its attributes of high performance and fast booting, world renowned memory and flash modules manufacturer, KINGMAX, recently launches mSATA SSD MMP20; not only convenient for user to make their own hybrid disk (HDD+SSD), but also suitable for small form factor systems. KINGMAX SSD features "Premium Selected" quality; all flash ICs are strictly screened and the whole SSD is 100% tested before shipping.
For many notebook users, it sounds appealing to upgrade system by SSD; however, it might compromise capacity or overspend when replacing original HDD by 2.5" SSD. KINGMAX MMP20 mSATA reconcile this dilemma. It can be directly install inside notebook on Mini PCI-E slot, and even tiny size is capable as normal 2.5" SSD. Using mSATA SSD as a system disk and keeping original HDD allows the "Hybrid Disk" to have qualities of fast booting, high performance and large capacity.
In addition, mSATA SSD is becoming economic storage for system upgrade in mainstream PC market since more and more Z68 or Z77 motherboards support Intel Smart Response Technology (SRT). Intel SRT is an Intel Rapid Storage Technology caching feature; it allows a user to configure computer systems with an SSD used as cache memory between the hard disk and the system memory. Installing KINGMAX MMP20 mSATA SSD with HDD, a user is able to keep maximum storage capacity and SSD-like overall system performance; it is no doubt a smart and cost-efficient way to upgrade system.
KINGMAX mSATA SSD MMP20 is compact and light; compliant with JEDEC MO-300B, it is not only applicable for notebook and desktop systems, but also very suitable for small form factor and embedded systems, such as popular tablet. MMP20 adopts SATA II 3 Gb/s interface and equips with a powerful controller which optimizes the flash memory management to maximize system reliability and performance. The SATA interface optimizes the translation between host devices and flash, which results in the most efficient data read/write transfer, enhances boot times/ application load times and reduces power consumption.
KINGMAX MMP20 meets RoHS regulations (Restriction of hazardous substances in electronic and electrical and electronic equipment) and was certified CE and FCC. Moreover, all KINGMAX products have been 100% tested under strict quality control system to meet all requirements before shipping. The KINGMAX product warranty service ensures premium product quality and flawless customer services.
- High speed and economic storage for easy system upgrade.
- Support Intel Smart Response Technology
- Compliant with JEDEC MO-300B standard, suitable for notebook, desktop, small form factor system and embedded system
- Light and compact size
- Low power consumption
- Capacity: 16 GB/32 GB/64 GB/128 GB
- Interface: SATAII 3 Gb/s
- Dimension: 50.8 mm (L) x 29.85 mm (W) x 4.75 mm (H)
- Voltage: DC 3.3V +/-5%
- Weight: 7 g
- 16 GB Read: Up to 70 MB/s Write: Up to 22 MB/s
- 32 GB Read: Up to 125 MB/s Write: Up to 40 MB/s
- 64 GB Read: Up to 150 MB/s Write: Up to 70 MB/s
- 128 GB Read: Up to 150 MB/s Write: Up to 120 MB/s
Latest News Posts
- Corsair announces new Bulldog that will ship in time for Christmas
- FBI demanded Scandinavian countries extradite Snowden if he visited
- Matt Damon: Latest 'Bourne' movie inspired by Edward Snowden saga
- NASA begins year-long Mars isolation experiment on Earth
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- ASUS gaming PC
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20