As of recent, AVADirect has become an official authorized reseller of Intel modular server products. Intel modular server solutions are typically defined by application, vitalization, SMB, Government, Server Consolidation, or Backup Storage. The offerings provided by Intel have become vastly expanded within the past 5-years. Then you would normally see Intel server solutions defined by class, now you can use the same Intel modular products for various uses, all dependent on the end-users requirements; including the ability to fully customize the modular server per your component requirements. For companies who turn to Intel modular solutions for their clients, Intel offers on-site warranty options that take the added expense and workload to create a more laid-back, simple solution all-in-one. We are pleased to continuously partner with Intel and take advantage of their products, services, and solutions.
To view more about our reseller authorization click here
To view all Intel modular server products we carry click here
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- re image
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse Review
- RAM Speed in H61 boards.
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines