Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components, announces the High Current Pro 1000 Platinum power supply, the first kilowatt-class PSU offered by Antec certified for 80 PLUS® Platinum efficiency.
Delivering a minimum of 1000 watts of Continuous Power, the HCP-1000 raises the bar for PSUs by offering enthusiasts and overclockers full modularity, maximum efficiency and future-proof compatibility.
The HCP-1000's four +12V rails deliver 40A each with low ripple & noise levels and an output ratio of up to 100 percent. Characteristic of Antec's top-line power supplies, this unit delivers stable DC current with all Japanese capacitors and keeps cool with a 135mm thermally-controlled double ball-bearing fan.
Users can expect unsurpassed power delivery while enjoying an 80PLUS® Platinum efficiency certification. This platinum rating ensures that the unit maintains a minimum of 89 percent efficiency across 20-100 percent load levels; the HCP-1000 Platinum runs as efficiently as 94 percent.
We wanted to give users the best possible feature set for their investment in a 1000 watt power supply. We designed a highly versatile, practical cabling to maximize cable management options and pushed High Current Pro to Platinum-certified efficiency to create a PSU package unrivaled by competitors at this wattage class.
- Mafalda Cogliani,
Global Marketing Director at Antec
Maximizing convenience during installation, Antec's new power supply offers full modularity with Stealth Wires - darkened wires and connectors that reduce visibility in the chassis when connected and routed - and a set of slim 8-pin connectors. Two of these connectors can be plugged into each of the unit's 16-pin sockets, which also allow for future connectors of 10, 12, 14 and 16-pins.
The High Current Pro Platinum includes an Antec Quality seven-year parts and labour warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox and Windows are merging under Microsoft's Project Helix strategy
- CRYENGINE goes open source, now available for download
- Blizzard announces ranked play is coming to Overwatch next month
- Want another Mirror's Edge game? That's up to you, says EA
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition