RunCore, leading developer and brand manufacturer of high-end Solid State Drives (SSDs) and storage solutions, is officially launching the world's first single chip SATA II DOM SSD for advanced embedded SSD solutions, the RunCore Mini DOM. With a miniature size of no more than 43.38 mm(L) × 27.75mm(W), the RunCore Mini DOM, is the very first single-chip SSD utilizing the SATA II interface reaching up to 113MB/s read and 50MB/s write speeds. The Mini Dome is available in a wide capacity range from 8 GB up to 64 GB. Being able to withstand extreme temperatures between -55℃ and 95℃ RunCore's Mini DOM is designed for usage in a variety of different mission-critical system setups even under most demanding circumstances.
Various solutions for different power inputs make the RunCore Mini DOM highly implementable for almost any system requirements such as Defense and Navigation systems, Automobile PCs, TVM, Medical computers and POS machines. Power input options consist of external 5V or 3.3V via a 22-pin connector, 7-pin VCC or external 5V input via a 7-pin connector.
Additionally the MiniDOM SSD implements RunCore's data self-destruction technology, allowing for data-elimination. Users can easily activate the Write protection and the Quick Erase function by simply mounting 2 jumpers.
Miniature Rugged Design
As the miniaturization in computing is continuously progressing, this is also the case for storage demands. RunCore is addressing this demand with their Rugged SSD for Embedded Market - rSSD series - offering highly sophisticated small form factor SATAII SSD solutions for embedded systems. Dimensions of these rSSD are compressed dramatically by virtue of the 104-ball FBGA packaging when compared to conventional drives, while reducing power consumption to 670 mW.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- Far Cry 5 box art shows villains, airplanes, and chaos
- Sony's Project FIELD mobile tech may release in 2017
- NASA shows Mars 2020 rover concept
- Microsoft Studios now named MS Studios Global Publishing
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017
- FSP unveils new Industrial and Gaming power solutions at COMPUTEX 2017
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter