RunCore, leading developer and brand manufacturer of high-end Solid State Drives (SSDs) and storage solutions, is officially launching the world's first single chip SATA II DOM SSD for advanced embedded SSD solutions, the RunCore Mini DOM. With a miniature size of no more than 43.38 mm(L) × 27.75mm(W), the RunCore Mini DOM, is the very first single-chip SSD utilizing the SATA II interface reaching up to 113MB/s read and 50MB/s write speeds. The Mini Dome is available in a wide capacity range from 8 GB up to 64 GB. Being able to withstand extreme temperatures between -55℃ and 95℃ RunCore's Mini DOM is designed for usage in a variety of different mission-critical system setups even under most demanding circumstances.
Various solutions for different power inputs make the RunCore Mini DOM highly implementable for almost any system requirements such as Defense and Navigation systems, Automobile PCs, TVM, Medical computers and POS machines. Power input options consist of external 5V or 3.3V via a 22-pin connector, 7-pin VCC or external 5V input via a 7-pin connector.
Additionally the MiniDOM SSD implements RunCore's data self-destruction technology, allowing for data-elimination. Users can easily activate the Write protection and the Quick Erase function by simply mounting 2 jumpers.
Miniature Rugged Design
As the miniaturization in computing is continuously progressing, this is also the case for storage demands. RunCore is addressing this demand with their Rugged SSD for Embedded Market - rSSD series - offering highly sophisticated small form factor SATAII SSD solutions for embedded systems. Dimensions of these rSSD are compressed dramatically by virtue of the 104-ball FBGA packaging when compared to conventional drives, while reducing power consumption to 670 mW.
Latest News Posts
- Halo Wars 2's latest update includes multi-GPU support
- Ubisoft could be working on next-gen Splinter Cell
- Windows 10 update will use AI to fight cyberattacks
- Star Wars Battlefront II alpha could hit all platforms
- Escape from Tarkov closed beta begins next month
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus