RunCore, leading developer and brand manufacturer of high-end Solid State Drives (SSDs) and storage solutions, is officially launching the world's first single chip SATA II DOM SSD for advanced embedded SSD solutions, the RunCore Mini DOM. With a miniature size of no more than 43.38 mm(L) × 27.75mm(W), the RunCore Mini DOM, is the very first single-chip SSD utilizing the SATA II interface reaching up to 113MB/s read and 50MB/s write speeds. The Mini Dome is available in a wide capacity range from 8 GB up to 64 GB. Being able to withstand extreme temperatures between -55℃ and 95℃ RunCore's Mini DOM is designed for usage in a variety of different mission-critical system setups even under most demanding circumstances.
Various solutions for different power inputs make the RunCore Mini DOM highly implementable for almost any system requirements such as Defense and Navigation systems, Automobile PCs, TVM, Medical computers and POS machines. Power input options consist of external 5V or 3.3V via a 22-pin connector, 7-pin VCC or external 5V input via a 7-pin connector.
Additionally the MiniDOM SSD implements RunCore's data self-destruction technology, allowing for data-elimination. Users can easily activate the Write protection and the Quick Erase function by simply mounting 2 jumpers.
Miniature Rugged Design
As the miniaturization in computing is continuously progressing, this is also the case for storage demands. RunCore is addressing this demand with their Rugged SSD for Embedded Market - rSSD series - offering highly sophisticated small form factor SATAII SSD solutions for embedded systems. Dimensions of these rSSD are compressed dramatically by virtue of the 104-ball FBGA packaging when compared to conventional drives, while reducing power consumption to 670 mW.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox Wireless adapter lets you use Xbox One controller on Windows 10
- Facebook testing new video features
- Six new images show off Surface Pro 4 from every angle
- Save 97% On the Ultimate Data & Analytics Bundle
- Transition between zones 'is seamless' in The Division
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta GPU Performance Overview
- ASUS ZenBook Pro - ram
- Open Hour Gecko TV Box Review
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the NEW CRONOS AD Premium Gaming Headset
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS