Rosewill, the recipient of multiple awards for their innovative power supplies, has just released their first 80+ Platinum certified power supply. Codenamed FORTRESS, it is the first among several 80+ Platinum certified power supplies that will be added to their already distinguished line of power supplies.
With an efficiency rating up to 94%, you'll get the maximum performance from every FORTRESS power supply which will be available in 450W, 550W, 650W, and 750W ratings. The 80+ Platinum rating translates into cooler temperatures across the board which provided the opportunity to use a silent 135mm fan.
Equipped with a single 12V rail that outputs up to 62.5A and comes with four 6+2 PCI-e connectors on the 750W model, you can power almost any combination of two video cards on the market. Coupled with the 80Plus Platinum Certification, you're components will be getting clean and efficient power at all times.
The FORTRESS is built for efficiency and comes in a simplistic design. Featuring exceedingly stable voltages with low ripple and noise, it is the perfect complement to any system.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 PC requirements revealed
- Your Photos Are Never Going to Be the Same
- PlayStation VR has 'overwhelming' conversion rate, says Sony
- Capcom says fans should 'stay tuned' for news on Resident Evil 7
- iPhone 6S chipgate: TSMC's CPU has better battery and core performance
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- REALLY NEED Help Intel Management Engine
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent