Rosewill, the recipient of multiple awards for their innovative power supplies, has just released their first 80+ Platinum certified power supply. Codenamed FORTRESS, it is the first among several 80+ Platinum certified power supplies that will be added to their already distinguished line of power supplies.
With an efficiency rating up to 94%, you'll get the maximum performance from every FORTRESS power supply which will be available in 450W, 550W, 650W, and 750W ratings. The 80+ Platinum rating translates into cooler temperatures across the board which provided the opportunity to use a silent 135mm fan.
Equipped with a single 12V rail that outputs up to 62.5A and comes with four 6+2 PCI-e connectors on the 750W model, you can power almost any combination of two video cards on the market. Coupled with the 80Plus Platinum Certification, you're components will be getting clean and efficient power at all times.
The FORTRESS is built for efficiency and comes in a simplistic design. Featuring exceedingly stable voltages with low ripple and noise, it is the perfect complement to any system.
Latest News Posts
- Want another Mirror's Edge game? That's up to you, says EA
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Foxconn has replaced more than half its workers with robots
- Usernames, media won't count toward Twitter character limit soon
- Wooting one analog mechanical keyboard hits Kickstarter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition