Rosewill, the recipient of multiple awards for their innovative power supplies, has just released their first 80+ Platinum certified power supply. Codenamed FORTRESS, it is the first among several 80+ Platinum certified power supplies that will be added to their already distinguished line of power supplies.
With an efficiency rating up to 94%, you'll get the maximum performance from every FORTRESS power supply which will be available in 450W, 550W, 650W, and 750W ratings. The 80+ Platinum rating translates into cooler temperatures across the board which provided the opportunity to use a silent 135mm fan.
Equipped with a single 12V rail that outputs up to 62.5A and comes with four 6+2 PCI-e connectors on the 750W model, you can power almost any combination of two video cards on the market. Coupled with the 80Plus Platinum Certification, you're components will be getting clean and efficient power at all times.
The FORTRESS is built for efficiency and comes in a simplistic design. Featuring exceedingly stable voltages with low ripple and noise, it is the perfect complement to any system.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV is the new Skyrim
- Battlefield 1 rumored to get support for HDR soon
- Star Wars Battlefront II's new trailer looks INCREDIBLE
- NVIDIA announces SLI/HDR support for Shadow of War on PC
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience