Rosewill, the recipient of multiple awards for their innovative power supplies, has just released their first 80+ Platinum certified power supply. Codenamed FORTRESS, it is the first among several 80+ Platinum certified power supplies that will be added to their already distinguished line of power supplies.
With an efficiency rating up to 94%, you'll get the maximum performance from every FORTRESS power supply which will be available in 450W, 550W, 650W, and 750W ratings. The 80+ Platinum rating translates into cooler temperatures across the board which provided the opportunity to use a silent 135mm fan.
Equipped with a single 12V rail that outputs up to 62.5A and comes with four 6+2 PCI-e connectors on the 750W model, you can power almost any combination of two video cards on the market. Coupled with the 80Plus Platinum Certification, you're components will be getting clean and efficient power at all times.
The FORTRESS is built for efficiency and comes in a simplistic design. Featuring exceedingly stable voltages with low ripple and noise, it is the perfect complement to any system.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni