GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD. is pleased to present Aivia Xenon Dual Mode Touchpad Mouse, the world's first-ever dual mode touchpad mouse. Aivia Xenon is an epoch-making product, which can serve as a practical mouse with multi-touch gestures, and a portable touchpad. This innovative touchpad mouse makes you free from space boundary, and now all the operations are just one touch away.
Switching between mouse and touchpad mode with the button on the side of Aivia Xenon is only a simple click. When using it as a normal mouse, you can enjoy the precise tracking of GIGABYTE laser engine and superior webpage surfing experience with intuitional multi-touch gestures. Feel free to personalize the gestures anytime with software, so that you may optimize the functions that suit you the most. Moreover, Aivia Xenon is equipped with GIGABYTE Free-Scrolling Technology, which allows you to effortlessly browse the files. When activating touchpad mode, it is just like using the touchpad on your laptop, but only better, because the touchpad is now portable, and the smooth control is beyond imagination. Paint on any surface on your screen whenever you want to with the exclusive Aivia Painter software, and this will help you to bring your presentation to the next level. Experience the magic brought by Aivia Xenon when you are at work as well as lying on your own couch. Aivia Xenon is no doubt your best choice when it comes to touchpad mouse!
- The world's first-ever dual mode touchpad mouse
- GIGABYTE Free-Scrolling Technology
- Intuitional multi-touch gestures
- 10-meter working distance sets you free from space boundary
- Exclusive Aivia Painter software
Latest News Posts
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid graphics card
- ARM announces new CPUs and GPU at Computex 2017
- ASUS leaks its own Strix X299-E motherboard
- You've less than 7 days to enter our 'Rings' giveaway!
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017