Japanese cooling expert Scythe proudly presents its newest product in the field of PC Accessories. Scythe Easy Mobile Rack is an easy Mounting Bay for 3,5" HDDs which is meant to be installed into a vacant 5,25" Bay. New Scythe Easy Mobile Rack comes in an elegant black colored design, allowing it to fit into a wide range of on-market PC chassis.
Installation of Scythe Easy Mobile Rack is really easy. It only has to be placed into a vacant 5,25" Bay of the PC chassis and secured by several screws, similar to the installation of an optical (CD, DVD or Bluray) drive. Required 8 screws are typically for Scythe included in the Package of the Scythe Easy Mobile Rack. After the Easy Mobile Rack is installed, user only have to connect one S-ATA Power Cable from the Power Supply Unit and one S-ATA Data Cable from the Mainboard to the back side of the Easy Mobile Rack. As soon as the installation is completed, users can plug-in a 3,5" Hard Drive right away without any additional work. Thanks to its Hot Plug support, Scythe Easy Mobile Rack allows removal and insertion of Hard Drives even while the PC is running.
As known from Scythe, a comfortable user experience was one of the main goals during the development process of the Easy Mobile Rack. A mechanism, connected to the hatch, supports an easy and tool-free insertion or removal of Hard Drives. With its dimension of 148,5 x 42,5 x 177 mm and weight of 180 g Easy Mobile Rack is designed to fit into a single 5,25" Bay and align seamlessly with the PC Chassis.
Scythe Easy Mobile Rack is available as of today for the MSRP of 8,25 . For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Domino's Pizza begins testing drone delivery
- The best way to rock out to premium audio anywhere
- 'Quite a few' of THQ Nordic's new games are from THQ IPs
- PS4 Slim: 1.84 TFLOPs, HDD swapping, no 4K or HDR
- No Man's Sky concurrent players tanks by 90% on Steam
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- Asus Zenbook pro ux501vw touchscreen?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Is Bigger Always Better?
- Are LianLi case fans any good?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller