Japanese cooling expert Scythe proudly presents its newest product in the field of PC Accessories. Scythe Easy Mobile Rack is an easy Mounting Bay for 3,5" HDDs which is meant to be installed into a vacant 5,25" Bay. New Scythe Easy Mobile Rack comes in an elegant black colored design, allowing it to fit into a wide range of on-market PC chassis.
Installation of Scythe Easy Mobile Rack is really easy. It only has to be placed into a vacant 5,25" Bay of the PC chassis and secured by several screws, similar to the installation of an optical (CD, DVD or Bluray) drive. Required 8 screws are typically for Scythe included in the Package of the Scythe Easy Mobile Rack. After the Easy Mobile Rack is installed, user only have to connect one S-ATA Power Cable from the Power Supply Unit and one S-ATA Data Cable from the Mainboard to the back side of the Easy Mobile Rack. As soon as the installation is completed, users can plug-in a 3,5" Hard Drive right away without any additional work. Thanks to its Hot Plug support, Scythe Easy Mobile Rack allows removal and insertion of Hard Drives even while the PC is running.
As known from Scythe, a comfortable user experience was one of the main goals during the development process of the Easy Mobile Rack. A mechanism, connected to the hatch, supports an easy and tool-free insertion or removal of Hard Drives. With its dimension of 148,5 x 42,5 x 177 mm and weight of 180 g Easy Mobile Rack is designed to fit into a single 5,25" Bay and align seamlessly with the PC Chassis.
Scythe Easy Mobile Rack is available as of today for the MSRP of 8,25 . For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS crams a pair of GTX 1080s into beastly ROG G31 Edition 10 PC
- ASUS teases the Ghost Rider custom PC at Computex 2016
- Go backstage with 'Steve Jobs' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- ASUS's new ZenFone 3 flagship rocks 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 820, USB C
- ASUS's ultra-thin ZenBook 3 is twice as fast as a MacBook
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - Titan X Performance For Under $400
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream