Buffalo Technology Unveils the Stylish New MiniStation Cobalt
Buffalo Technology, a global leader in the design, development and manufacturing of wired and wireless networking, storage and memory solutions today unveiled a chic new design for the MiniStation Cobalt. Offering a feature-rich storage solution in a stylish, lightweight package, the MiniStation Cobalt is designed for mobility. With a simple, easy-to-use user interface, storing, protecting and transporting digital images, music and other files becomes a snap! Offered in three distinct colors, Blue Onyx, Pearl White and Ruby Red, the MiniStation Cobalt safeguards your digital assets and provides the peace of mind that only Buffalo's years of engineering excellence can provide.
Designed for the active professional, Buffalo's new portable storage solutions for PC and Macs includes easy-to-use backup and sync software, a robust shock resistant design as well as Buffalo's SecureLockMobile software to prevent unauthorized access in the event the drive is lost or stolen.
"Buffalo continues to offer robust yet design-conscious products that give you the freedom to take your digital life to wherever you live," said Ken Higgins, vice president of sales at Buffalo Technology. "With the new MiniStation Cobalt, we are continuing a tradition of innovative, easy-to-use storage solutions that are engineered to meet the needs of our customers."
The MiniStation Cobalt is Mac and PC compatible and is the perfect grab-and-go storage solution, whether it's for doing a presentation overseas or a casual lunch meeting down the street. Buffalo's unique TurboUSB technology enhances data transfer rates of up to 20% faster than other standard drives and ships with Memeo's AutoBackup and Auto Sync software allowing consumers to securely and automatically manage and backup their digital assets in real-time.
Pricing and Availability
The MiniStation Cobalt is backed by a limited one-year warranty that includes toll-free 24/7 technical support and will be available late January at estimated street prices of $169.99 for the 500GB (HD-PE500U2), $119.99 for the 320GB (HD-PE320U2), $89.99 for the 250GB (HD-PE250U2) and $79.99 for the 160GB (HD-PE160U2).
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017