Buffalo Technology Unveils the Stylish New MiniStation Cobalt
Buffalo Technology, a global leader in the design, development and manufacturing of wired and wireless networking, storage and memory solutions today unveiled a chic new design for the MiniStation Cobalt. Offering a feature-rich storage solution in a stylish, lightweight package, the MiniStation Cobalt is designed for mobility. With a simple, easy-to-use user interface, storing, protecting and transporting digital images, music and other files becomes a snap! Offered in three distinct colors, Blue Onyx, Pearl White and Ruby Red, the MiniStation Cobalt safeguards your digital assets and provides the peace of mind that only Buffalo's years of engineering excellence can provide.
Designed for the active professional, Buffalo's new portable storage solutions for PC and Macs includes easy-to-use backup and sync software, a robust shock resistant design as well as Buffalo's SecureLockMobile software to prevent unauthorized access in the event the drive is lost or stolen.
"Buffalo continues to offer robust yet design-conscious products that give you the freedom to take your digital life to wherever you live," said Ken Higgins, vice president of sales at Buffalo Technology. "With the new MiniStation Cobalt, we are continuing a tradition of innovative, easy-to-use storage solutions that are engineered to meet the needs of our customers."
The MiniStation Cobalt is Mac and PC compatible and is the perfect grab-and-go storage solution, whether it's for doing a presentation overseas or a casual lunch meeting down the street. Buffalo's unique TurboUSB technology enhances data transfer rates of up to 20% faster than other standard drives and ships with Memeo's AutoBackup and Auto Sync software allowing consumers to securely and automatically manage and backup their digital assets in real-time.
Pricing and Availability
The MiniStation Cobalt is backed by a limited one-year warranty that includes toll-free 24/7 technical support and will be available late January at estimated street prices of $169.99 for the 500GB (HD-PE500U2), $119.99 for the 320GB (HD-PE320U2), $89.99 for the 250GB (HD-PE250U2) and $79.99 for the 160GB (HD-PE160U2).
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform