Another innovation from the BitFenix Design Lab, BitFenix SuperCharge Technology offers a convenient and quick way to charge mobile devices right from your PC. Recently, similar solutions introduced by competitors have begun making their way into the market, sometimes with hazardous results. In fact, a recent case led to a wire catching on fire during normal operation. Today, BitFenix is reaffirming SuperCharge technology as a quick, easy and safe way to charge today's mobile devices.
What separates BitFenix SuperCharge with other competing solutions? First off, BitFenix SuperCharge includes a specially-designed microchip that intelligently manages power regulation. This microchip automatically detects the voltage required by the device and supplies just enough for safe and rapid charging. Without this advanced power regulation, the chance of damage to your system and connected devices greatly increases. Furthermore, with this microchip, BitFenix SuperCharge is fully compliant with Battery Charging Specification 1.2, as well as the power requirements for the International Telecommunications Union's L.1000 recommendation for 2014. All of this equates to a future-proof charging solution for BitFenix users. The second innovation is the use of a SATA power connection. Not only is this easier to connect, but also impossible to connect incorrectly, ensuring a safe charging environment for your mobile devices.
"BitFenix is known for innovation, and the appearance of similar solutions on the market is a signal that we're on the right track," said David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager. "However, we hope that products inspired by BitFenix innovations will bring a net positive result to the community, rather than causing inconvenience or even danger to users at home. We're thrilled with the feedback we've received for BitFenix SuperCharge, and caution against the use of charging devices that are not compliant with Battery Charging Specification 1.2. From SofTouch and FyberFlex, to NanoChrome and SuperCharge, BitFenix will continue to bring forth new innovations along with the input of the community."
Latest News Posts
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform