Another innovation from the BitFenix Design Lab, BitFenix SuperCharge Technology offers a convenient and quick way to charge mobile devices right from your PC. Recently, similar solutions introduced by competitors have begun making their way into the market, sometimes with hazardous results. In fact, a recent case led to a wire catching on fire during normal operation. Today, BitFenix is reaffirming SuperCharge technology as a quick, easy and safe way to charge today's mobile devices.
What separates BitFenix SuperCharge with other competing solutions? First off, BitFenix SuperCharge includes a specially-designed microchip that intelligently manages power regulation. This microchip automatically detects the voltage required by the device and supplies just enough for safe and rapid charging. Without this advanced power regulation, the chance of damage to your system and connected devices greatly increases. Furthermore, with this microchip, BitFenix SuperCharge is fully compliant with Battery Charging Specification 1.2, as well as the power requirements for the International Telecommunications Union's L.1000 recommendation for 2014. All of this equates to a future-proof charging solution for BitFenix users. The second innovation is the use of a SATA power connection. Not only is this easier to connect, but also impossible to connect incorrectly, ensuring a safe charging environment for your mobile devices.
"BitFenix is known for innovation, and the appearance of similar solutions on the market is a signal that we're on the right track," said David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager. "However, we hope that products inspired by BitFenix innovations will bring a net positive result to the community, rather than causing inconvenience or even danger to users at home. We're thrilled with the feedback we've received for BitFenix SuperCharge, and caution against the use of charging devices that are not compliant with Battery Charging Specification 1.2. From SofTouch and FyberFlex, to NanoChrome and SuperCharge, BitFenix will continue to bring forth new innovations along with the input of the community."
Latest News Posts
- Concern in rising number of tax-related scams and cybercrime
- Samsung announces new Gear VR for the new Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge
- Samsung makes the Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge official, with 14nm CPU
- Acer launches its first Windows 8.1 smartphone, the Liquid M220
- Acer leaps into wearable game with Liquid Leap+ and multi-OS support
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Underappreciated gaming accessories and over-hyped marketing terms
- asrock p67 transformer mobo & overclocking i5 750
- overclocking guide
- Memory Tweaker
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop