Another innovation from the BitFenix Design Lab, BitFenix SuperCharge Technology offers a convenient and quick way to charge mobile devices right from your PC. Recently, similar solutions introduced by competitors have begun making their way into the market, sometimes with hazardous results. In fact, a recent case led to a wire catching on fire during normal operation. Today, BitFenix is reaffirming SuperCharge technology as a quick, easy and safe way to charge today's mobile devices.
What separates BitFenix SuperCharge with other competing solutions? First off, BitFenix SuperCharge includes a specially-designed microchip that intelligently manages power regulation. This microchip automatically detects the voltage required by the device and supplies just enough for safe and rapid charging. Without this advanced power regulation, the chance of damage to your system and connected devices greatly increases. Furthermore, with this microchip, BitFenix SuperCharge is fully compliant with Battery Charging Specification 1.2, as well as the power requirements for the International Telecommunications Union's L.1000 recommendation for 2014. All of this equates to a future-proof charging solution for BitFenix users. The second innovation is the use of a SATA power connection. Not only is this easier to connect, but also impossible to connect incorrectly, ensuring a safe charging environment for your mobile devices.
"BitFenix is known for innovation, and the appearance of similar solutions on the market is a signal that we're on the right track," said David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager. "However, we hope that products inspired by BitFenix innovations will bring a net positive result to the community, rather than causing inconvenience or even danger to users at home. We're thrilled with the feedback we've received for BitFenix SuperCharge, and caution against the use of charging devices that are not compliant with Battery Charging Specification 1.2. From SofTouch and FyberFlex, to NanoChrome and SuperCharge, BitFenix will continue to bring forth new innovations along with the input of the community."
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes