Another innovation from the BitFenix Design Lab, BitFenix SuperCharge Technology offers a convenient and quick way to charge mobile devices right from your PC. Recently, similar solutions introduced by competitors have begun making their way into the market, sometimes with hazardous results. In fact, a recent case led to a wire catching on fire during normal operation. Today, BitFenix is reaffirming SuperCharge technology as a quick, easy and safe way to charge today's mobile devices.
What separates BitFenix SuperCharge with other competing solutions? First off, BitFenix SuperCharge includes a specially-designed microchip that intelligently manages power regulation. This microchip automatically detects the voltage required by the device and supplies just enough for safe and rapid charging. Without this advanced power regulation, the chance of damage to your system and connected devices greatly increases. Furthermore, with this microchip, BitFenix SuperCharge is fully compliant with Battery Charging Specification 1.2, as well as the power requirements for the International Telecommunications Union's L.1000 recommendation for 2014. All of this equates to a future-proof charging solution for BitFenix users. The second innovation is the use of a SATA power connection. Not only is this easier to connect, but also impossible to connect incorrectly, ensuring a safe charging environment for your mobile devices.
"BitFenix is known for innovation, and the appearance of similar solutions on the market is a signal that we're on the right track," said David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager. "However, we hope that products inspired by BitFenix innovations will bring a net positive result to the community, rather than causing inconvenience or even danger to users at home. We're thrilled with the feedback we've received for BitFenix SuperCharge, and caution against the use of charging devices that are not compliant with Battery Charging Specification 1.2. From SofTouch and FyberFlex, to NanoChrome and SuperCharge, BitFenix will continue to bring forth new innovations along with the input of the community."
Latest News Posts
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Unikrn expands into Vegas, acquires eSports firm LEET
- Nintendo reveals foldable New 2DS XL for $149
- AMD's new Ryzen Balanced Power Plan drivers are here
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives