Another innovation from the BitFenix Design Lab, BitFenix SuperCharge Technology offers a convenient and quick way to charge mobile devices right from your PC. Recently, similar solutions introduced by competitors have begun making their way into the market, sometimes with hazardous results. In fact, a recent case led to a wire catching on fire during normal operation. Today, BitFenix is reaffirming SuperCharge technology as a quick, easy and safe way to charge today's mobile devices.
What separates BitFenix SuperCharge with other competing solutions? First off, BitFenix SuperCharge includes a specially-designed microchip that intelligently manages power regulation. This microchip automatically detects the voltage required by the device and supplies just enough for safe and rapid charging. Without this advanced power regulation, the chance of damage to your system and connected devices greatly increases. Furthermore, with this microchip, BitFenix SuperCharge is fully compliant with Battery Charging Specification 1.2, as well as the power requirements for the International Telecommunications Union's L.1000 recommendation for 2014. All of this equates to a future-proof charging solution for BitFenix users. The second innovation is the use of a SATA power connection. Not only is this easier to connect, but also impossible to connect incorrectly, ensuring a safe charging environment for your mobile devices.
"BitFenix is known for innovation, and the appearance of similar solutions on the market is a signal that we're on the right track," said David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager. "However, we hope that products inspired by BitFenix innovations will bring a net positive result to the community, rather than causing inconvenience or even danger to users at home. We're thrilled with the feedback we've received for BitFenix SuperCharge, and caution against the use of charging devices that are not compliant with Battery Charging Specification 1.2. From SofTouch and FyberFlex, to NanoChrome and SuperCharge, BitFenix will continue to bring forth new innovations along with the input of the community."
Latest News Posts
- ROCCAT teases both Sova and Nyth peripherals at Gamescom
- Seagate announces a new 2TB 'Game Drive' for the Xbox One
- Corsair announces new RGB keyboards, mice and headsets
- Halo 5 will launch with a limited edition Xbox One console for $499
- Microsoft says the Xbox One will be 'powered by Windows 10' soon
- p67 Extreme6 BIOS Update without Windows
- Micron M510DC 480GB Enterprise SATA III SSD Review
- Corsair Hydro H80i GT High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- windows 10 help
- Team17 Reveal Worms WMD and Worms 4
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line - Fast & Affordable USB 3.1 Connectivity for Mac & PC Platforms!
- HI-REZ STUDIOS UNVEILS PALADINS, A TEAM-BASED SHOOTER WITH STRONG STRATEGY ELEMENTS
- Announcing the talent line-up and series groups for PGL Season 1
- AccelStor to Set New Standard of All-Flash Array Performance at Flash Memory Summit 2015