Sharkoon brings to the market another innovation from its gaming lineup featured at CeBIT: The Sharkoon Skiller gaming keyboard comes with an 18-key rollover, interchangeable WASD and cursor keys, and software for creating up to ten keyboard profiles.
Visually, the Skiller has defining corners and edges: The black keyboard comes in a striking geometric design; an additional eye-catcher is the blue illuminated Skiller logo in the palm rest. Gamers who want to highlight and haptic their WASD and Cursor keys will find enclosed eight interchangeable rubber keys all in blue. In addition to the 107 standard keys, the Sharkoon Skiller has 20 multimedia keys for Internet and Media applications.
The Skiller is fluid in its operation: Thanks to its 18-key rollover, players will not be at a disadvantage during action-packed gaming situations which require simultaneous quick and accurate key commands.
With its programmable keys and profile memory, the Skiller is an extremely versatile companion that quickly adjusts to all changing areas of operation: Through the enclosed software all standard keys can be assigned frequently used individual functions or macros. The configuration supports the creation of up to ten profiles, each with three sub-levels. This allows an optimal keyboard layout for a variety of different applications and gaming environments to be created with only a little bit of effort.
The keyboard measures 485 x 212 x 25 mm, weighs 603 grams and is equipped with a 150 cm long USB cable.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Skiller Gaming Keyboard available for the suggested retail price of 14.99 euros in authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian coming in 2016, new footage and screenshots released
- Become a certified Microsoft Office expert with this bundle
- See the cancelled Legacy of Kain game in action
- Ready At Dawn's new AAA action game to be revealed next week
- Here's everything we know about Ghost Recon Wildlands
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles