Sharkoon brings to the market another innovation from its gaming lineup featured at CeBIT: The Sharkoon Skiller gaming keyboard comes with an 18-key rollover, interchangeable WASD and cursor keys, and software for creating up to ten keyboard profiles.
Visually, the Skiller has defining corners and edges: The black keyboard comes in a striking geometric design; an additional eye-catcher is the blue illuminated Skiller logo in the palm rest. Gamers who want to highlight and haptic their WASD and Cursor keys will find enclosed eight interchangeable rubber keys all in blue. In addition to the 107 standard keys, the Sharkoon Skiller has 20 multimedia keys for Internet and Media applications.
The Skiller is fluid in its operation: Thanks to its 18-key rollover, players will not be at a disadvantage during action-packed gaming situations which require simultaneous quick and accurate key commands.
With its programmable keys and profile memory, the Skiller is an extremely versatile companion that quickly adjusts to all changing areas of operation: Through the enclosed software all standard keys can be assigned frequently used individual functions or macros. The configuration supports the creation of up to ten profiles, each with three sub-levels. This allows an optimal keyboard layout for a variety of different applications and gaming environments to be created with only a little bit of effort.
The keyboard measures 485 x 212 x 25 mm, weighs 603 grams and is equipped with a 150 cm long USB cable.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Skiller Gaming Keyboard available for the suggested retail price of 14.99 euros in authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives