Sharkoon brings to the market another innovation from its gaming lineup featured at CeBIT: The Sharkoon Skiller gaming keyboard comes with an 18-key rollover, interchangeable WASD and cursor keys, and software for creating up to ten keyboard profiles.
Visually, the Skiller has defining corners and edges: The black keyboard comes in a striking geometric design; an additional eye-catcher is the blue illuminated Skiller logo in the palm rest. Gamers who want to highlight and haptic their WASD and Cursor keys will find enclosed eight interchangeable rubber keys all in blue. In addition to the 107 standard keys, the Sharkoon Skiller has 20 multimedia keys for Internet and Media applications.
The Skiller is fluid in its operation: Thanks to its 18-key rollover, players will not be at a disadvantage during action-packed gaming situations which require simultaneous quick and accurate key commands.
With its programmable keys and profile memory, the Skiller is an extremely versatile companion that quickly adjusts to all changing areas of operation: Through the enclosed software all standard keys can be assigned frequently used individual functions or macros. The configuration supports the creation of up to ten profiles, each with three sub-levels. This allows an optimal keyboard layout for a variety of different applications and gaming environments to be created with only a little bit of effort.
The keyboard measures 485 x 212 x 25 mm, weighs 603 grams and is equipped with a 150 cm long USB cable.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Skiller Gaming Keyboard available for the suggested retail price of 14.99 euros in authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X with 12GB RAM can be used in 4-way SLI
- Final 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer reveals Vision
- Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook doesn't plan on developing a car
- Javelin Strategy: New identity fraud victim every two seconds in 2014
- AVADirect announce Omni VR desktop, for all things VR gaming
- AC Power
- заказать Магниты Zerosmoke в Куп
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Asrock z97 Extreme4 mic + pci-e x1 problem
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams