Today Logitech Australia announced the expansion of its solar offering with the new Logitech® Wireless Solar Keyboard K760 for Mac®, iPad® or iPhone®. A continuation of Logitech's solar series, which started with the Logitech® Wireless Solar Keyboard K750. this new keyboard adds Bluetooth® connectivity with an easy-switching capability. It allows simultaneous pairing of multiple devices and the ability to quickly switch among them with the push of a button.
"Laptops, smartphones and tablets are ubiquitous - both at work and at play," said Annabelle Woods, General Manager, Logitech Australia. "Because Apple devices are central to this trend, Logitech is committed to improving the way people interact with them. With its simple solar charging, familiar Mac layout and comfortable design, the Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K760 will appeal to Apple users worldwide."
The Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K760 is stylish and compact with onboard solar cells for hassle-free charging. With its easy-switching Bluetooth connection, the keyboard can be synced to as many as three devices and switch among them without having to reconnect. This means the user can move from typing on a Mac to an iPad to an iPhone - and back again - with the simple push of a button.
The perfect match for any Apple device, the Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K760 features a slim, minimalist design and Mac-specific keys, including Command, Brightness, Eject and more. The unique Logitech concave key design allows for more comfortable and quiet typing, and offers more speed and precision than typing on an on-screen keyboard.
And, with its environmentally friendly PVC-free construction, fully recyclable box and onboard solar cells for charging, this keyboard is designed to minimise its environmental footprint. Similar to the existing Logitech Solar Keyboards, the keybaord can be charged in any light - low light or lamp light, indoors or outdoors. Fully powered, the keyboard works for at least three months, even in total darkness (based on average use per day of eight hours).
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K760 is expected to be available in Australia at the start of August 2012, for a suggested retail price of $99.95. For more information please visit http://www.logitech.com or our blog.
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Reset BIOS on ASRock Beebox N3150 w/o mouse/keyb.
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015