Today Logitech Australia announced the expansion of its solar offering with the new Logitech® Wireless Solar Keyboard K760 for Mac®, iPad® or iPhone®. A continuation of Logitech's solar series, which started with the Logitech® Wireless Solar Keyboard K750. this new keyboard adds Bluetooth® connectivity with an easy-switching capability. It allows simultaneous pairing of multiple devices and the ability to quickly switch among them with the push of a button.
"Laptops, smartphones and tablets are ubiquitous - both at work and at play," said Annabelle Woods, General Manager, Logitech Australia. "Because Apple devices are central to this trend, Logitech is committed to improving the way people interact with them. With its simple solar charging, familiar Mac layout and comfortable design, the Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K760 will appeal to Apple users worldwide."
The Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K760 is stylish and compact with onboard solar cells for hassle-free charging. With its easy-switching Bluetooth connection, the keyboard can be synced to as many as three devices and switch among them without having to reconnect. This means the user can move from typing on a Mac to an iPad to an iPhone - and back again - with the simple push of a button.
The perfect match for any Apple device, the Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K760 features a slim, minimalist design and Mac-specific keys, including Command, Brightness, Eject and more. The unique Logitech concave key design allows for more comfortable and quiet typing, and offers more speed and precision than typing on an on-screen keyboard.
And, with its environmentally friendly PVC-free construction, fully recyclable box and onboard solar cells for charging, this keyboard is designed to minimise its environmental footprint. Similar to the existing Logitech Solar Keyboards, the keybaord can be charged in any light - low light or lamp light, indoors or outdoors. Fully powered, the keyboard works for at least three months, even in total darkness (based on average use per day of eight hours).
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K760 is expected to be available in Australia at the start of August 2012, for a suggested retail price of $99.95. For more information please visit http://www.logitech.com or our blog.
Latest News Posts
- Crackdown 3 delayed to 2018
- MediaTek to announce new Helio processors on August 29th
- Huawei reveals the first official Mate 10 teaser
- Nokia flagship is finally here: Meet the Nokia 8
- Final Fantasy XIV subscriptions at all time high
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes