Today AVADirect, a leading custom computer manufacturer, announced that they are now offering the new Nvidia GTX 680M graphics processing unit. The GTX 680M is based off of the GTX 680 desktop graphics processing unit that Nvidia recently released within the past two months. They produced ground-breaking performance benchmarks, and reached a whole new level of capabilities that were not tapped by the desktop graphics community. Now, the NVIDIA GTX 680M plans to do the same for mobile platforms across the world.
The GTX 680M includes all features the previous 670M series graphics cards offered. Specifications for the GTX 680M series graphics card includes:
The GTX 680M is a true Kepler-based design; not a resized, die-reduced design based on the previous 670M series mobile graphics cards. Due to this, heat output is significantly reduced. This make the GTX 680M a very worth contender compared to ATI's 7970M mobile graphics card, released within the last month. Accordingly to benchmarks, previously leaked to the public, the GTX 680M holds an average of a 30% increase over the ATI 7970M graphics card and a solid 80% over NVIDIA's previous GTX 580M mobile graphics card. As one can observe, from review the specifications above, NVIDIA has released a revolutionary graphics card that will improve and change the way we look at mobile graphic card performance forever.
AVADirect has begun offering the GTX 680M graphics processing unit in Clevo P170EM & P150EM notebooks. Although the option is available, AVADirect does not expect availability of the GTX 680M graphics processing units until the end of June 2012. Those interested in the GTX 680M solution are welcome to contact the AVADirect sales line for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy 15 isn't completely open-world
- Nintendo admits it has to communicate better with the NX
- Open-source Piton CPU can scale into million-core system
- Steam allows No Man's Sky refunds regardless of playtime
- Halo 5 Forge needs 16GB of RAM for 4K at 60FPS on the PC
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller