Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the availability of the Flash Voyager® Slider USB 3.0 drives in capacities of 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB.
Flash Voyager Slider USB drives feature a sleek new, capless housing with a sliding retractable USB plug for convenience and protection. Like Corsair's other USB drives, the new Flash Voyager Slider delivers high-performance USB 3.0 speedsi, backwards USB 2.0 compatibility, and plug-and-play support for major operating systems including Microsoft® Windows®, Mac OS® X, and Linux®.
"Our Flash Voyager USB 3.0 drives are known for their blazing transfer speeds and rugged reliability," said Thi La, Vice President of Memory Products at Corsair. "Our new Flash Voyager Slider continues this tradition while adding cap-free convenience and providing outstanding value."
Pricing and Availability
Flash Voyager Slider USB 3.0 USB drives include a five year warranty backed by Corsair's passion for quality and customer service. They are available immediately worldwide from Corsair's network of authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- Nintendo Switch supports remote game downloads
- Nintendo Switch left JoyCons have connection issues
- BioShock devs might be making new Twilight Zone 'game'
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications