Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the availability of the Flash Voyager® Slider USB 3.0 drives in capacities of 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB.
Flash Voyager Slider USB drives feature a sleek new, capless housing with a sliding retractable USB plug for convenience and protection. Like Corsair's other USB drives, the new Flash Voyager Slider delivers high-performance USB 3.0 speedsi, backwards USB 2.0 compatibility, and plug-and-play support for major operating systems including Microsoft® Windows®, Mac OS® X, and Linux®.
"Our Flash Voyager USB 3.0 drives are known for their blazing transfer speeds and rugged reliability," said Thi La, Vice President of Memory Products at Corsair. "Our new Flash Voyager Slider continues this tradition while adding cap-free convenience and providing outstanding value."
Pricing and Availability
Flash Voyager Slider USB 3.0 USB drives include a five year warranty backed by Corsair's passion for quality and customer service. They are available immediately worldwide from Corsair's network of authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Mad Catz lays off massive 37% of staff despite great Rockband 4 sales
- 6DoF is coming back with Overlord from Descent co-creators
- Save Over 20% on the World's Smallest First-Person-View Drone
- Raspberry Pi gets experimental GPU acceleration, games now playable
- Google announces it will stop displaying Flash ads as of Jan 2, 2017
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance