Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the availability of the Flash Voyager® Slider USB 3.0 drives in capacities of 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB.
Flash Voyager Slider USB drives feature a sleek new, capless housing with a sliding retractable USB plug for convenience and protection. Like Corsair's other USB drives, the new Flash Voyager Slider delivers high-performance USB 3.0 speedsi, backwards USB 2.0 compatibility, and plug-and-play support for major operating systems including Microsoft® Windows®, Mac OS® X, and Linux®.
"Our Flash Voyager USB 3.0 drives are known for their blazing transfer speeds and rugged reliability," said Thi La, Vice President of Memory Products at Corsair. "Our new Flash Voyager Slider continues this tradition while adding cap-free convenience and providing outstanding value."
Pricing and Availability
Flash Voyager Slider USB 3.0 USB drives include a five year warranty backed by Corsair's passion for quality and customer service. They are available immediately worldwide from Corsair's network of authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Grand Theft Auto V 'ENBSeries' 4K screenshots will blow you away
- Just two of Intel's new Skylake CPUs are unlocked for overclocking
- Minecraft creator has 'never felt more isolated' with his $2.5 billion
- Julian Assange urged Edward Snowden to pick Russia over Latin America
- Cyclist has a rather amusing encounter with a Google self-driving car
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20