QNAP® Systems, Inc. is extending the number of compatible peripherals for its Turbo NAS products. The additions, including two printers, one 2.5-inch 128GB internal SATA hard drive, thirteen 2.5-inch 60GB to 480GB internal Solid State Drives, four 3rd party backup applications, and one multimedia player are now fully compatible. The expanded peripherals are expected to give users greater convenience and deployment flexibility.
The compatible printers are listed below:
- Brother® - DCP-7065DN
- EPSON® - AcuLaser M1400
The compatible 2.5" internal SATA Hard Drive is listed below:
- Crucial® - CT128M4SSD2 (128GB)
The compatible 2.5" internal Solid State Drives (SSD) are listed below:
- Kingston® - SVP200S3/60G (60GB), SVP200S3/90G (90GB), SVP200S3/120G (120GB), SVP200S3/240G (240GB), SVP200S3/480G (480GB)
- Corsair® - CSSD-F120GB3-BK (120GB), CSSD-F180GB3-BK (180GB), CSSD-F240GB3-BK (240GB), CSSD-F480GB3-BK (480GB), CSSD-F120GBGT-BK (120GB), CSSD-F180GBGT-BK (180GB), CSSD-F240GBGT-BK (240GB), CSSD-F480GBGT-BK (480GB)
The compatible 3rd party backup applications are listed below:
- Veeam® - Veeam Backup & Replication 5, Backup & Replication 6
- Altaro - Altaro Hyper-V Backup
- DataCore™ - SANsymphony™-V
The compatible multimedia player is listed below:
- Mede8er™ - MED450X2
Further Reading: Read and find more Storage press releases at our Storage PR index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!