Lian-Li Industrial Co., Ltd. will be attending Computex Taipei 2012 from June 5 to June 9, 2012 in Taipei, Taiwan. Lian Li invites and welcomes all distributors, system integrators, media, and technology enthusiasts to visit their booth (#J1009a at Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F) and get a hands-on preview of the new line before they enter the market later this year.
Special Edition Moving Cases
This year at Computex Lian Li will be showcasing two moving cases. The eye-catching CK-101 resembles a traditional steam engine train and will be moving up and down the tracks at the Lian Li booth. While the CK-101 even has smoke coming out of the exhaust, it is not just a model. The CK-101 supports 3.5" and 2.5" HDDs, a slim ODD, and USB 3.0.
Additionally, the SUV-esque PC-Q15 adds an automotive touch to Lian Li's theme this year. This PC-Q15, which is specially designed for Computex, will be driving around in loops at Lian Li's booth. Come see for yourself these crowd-gathering moving chassis.
New Line of Brushed Aluminum Chassis
Besides the moving chassis, Lian Li will be displaying four new cases that have yet to be released to the market. The displayed line will feature many innovative features and designs, including:
- A chassis designed for extreme noise reduction that has no visible vents, and only has a carefully calculated sized intake vent underneath the chassis.
- A server level chassis that can hold an HPTX motherboard with ease and has space to hold up to twenty 3.5" HDDs.
- An upgrade of the PC-X2000F, which holds an EATX motherboard with lots of tool-less features and hotswap capabilities.
- A skinny ATX chassis with lots of storage potential that can hold VGA cards up to 370mm in length.
See and Touch All Models In addition to these highlighted products Lian Li will be displaying their full line of mini, mid, and full tower elegant brushed aluminum chassis with the high quality build and features that are to be expected from Lian Li. Lancool's Latest Steel Chassis Constructed with steel rather than aluminum, Lancool's chassis will be on display at Lian Li's booth. Come see for yourself these more mainstream-level steel chassis manufactured by Lian Li. Custom OEM Manufacturing Requests Welcome With 20 years of manufacturing experience for both system integrators and OEM/ODM clients, Lian Li is proud to be the only manufacturer in Taiwan able to provide quality aluminum workmanship and design. A rich history of cooperating with several of the world's top system integrators gives Lian Li the edge when it comes to understanding the needs of OEM/ODM and SI customers. Lian Li's renowned craftsmanship can deliver customers' special requirements with quick and professional results.
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Wars: Battlefront' in-game trailer released
- First 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' trailer is here!
- Hacker group from China has launched coordinated attacks for a decade
- Last Chance to Grab The Bluetooth Feather Earbuds For $24.99
- Cybersecurity expert applauds work done by ethical hackers
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- My new cpu only shows 1 core in bios and 2 in windows but its a quad core
- InWin D-Frame Mini Mini-ITX Tower Chassis Review
- iClever IC-BTH01 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Review
- x99m Killer Several Issues
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives