RAIDMAX today announces that it will be attending Computex Taipei 2012 from June 5 to June 9, 2012 in Taipei, Taiwan. RAIDMAX is extending an invitation to all Computex attendees to visit their booth (J0510 Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F) and get hands-on experience with their latest product offerings.
In addition to RAIDMAX's most recent new models - AGUSTA, RAPTOR, and ORION - they will be unveiling 7 new chassis that will be available in the 2nd half of 2012. Out of these 7 new chassis, 4 models will have a radically different body type from RAIDMAX's previous designs. Come see for yourself these chassis' innovative design.
RAIDMAX's flagship model to be displayed this year is a true breakthrough in their case design. This 245mm (9.6") wide server level chassis is equipped with two 200mm fans and other smaller fans for extreme cooling capabilities as well as excellent cable management.
Additionally, RAIDMAX will demo their new 80 Plus Gold and Bronze power supplies at their booth.
Along with these highlighted products, RAIDMAX will be demonstrating their full line of products and invites all interested parties to visit them at Booth # J0510 Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F.
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus blames third-parties for faulty USB Type-C cable and adapter
- 4Chan fights terrorism with humor, photoshopping rubber ducks on ISIS
- Russian hackers have scraped over $790 million in three years
- Online store, Yatango, closes shop and leaves buyers hanging
- Carbon lattice material now set for use in high-end microphones
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis