RAIDMAX today announces that it will be attending Computex Taipei 2012 from June 5 to June 9, 2012 in Taipei, Taiwan. RAIDMAX is extending an invitation to all Computex attendees to visit their booth (J0510 Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F) and get hands-on experience with their latest product offerings.
In addition to RAIDMAX's most recent new models - AGUSTA, RAPTOR, and ORION - they will be unveiling 7 new chassis that will be available in the 2nd half of 2012. Out of these 7 new chassis, 4 models will have a radically different body type from RAIDMAX's previous designs. Come see for yourself these chassis' innovative design.
RAIDMAX's flagship model to be displayed this year is a true breakthrough in their case design. This 245mm (9.6") wide server level chassis is equipped with two 200mm fans and other smaller fans for extreme cooling capabilities as well as excellent cable management.
Additionally, RAIDMAX will demo their new 80 Plus Gold and Bronze power supplies at their booth.
Along with these highlighted products, RAIDMAX will be demonstrating their full line of products and invites all interested parties to visit them at Booth # J0510 Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Resident Evil 7 is a solid return, very positive reviews
- LG's new G6 smartphone looks freakin' beautiful
- Apple's new 5K display has issues with new MacBook Pro
- Nintendo Switch games lineup: a visual guide
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz