RAIDMAX today announces that it will be attending Computex Taipei 2012 from June 5 to June 9, 2012 in Taipei, Taiwan. RAIDMAX is extending an invitation to all Computex attendees to visit their booth (J0510 Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F) and get hands-on experience with their latest product offerings.
In addition to RAIDMAX's most recent new models - AGUSTA, RAPTOR, and ORION - they will be unveiling 7 new chassis that will be available in the 2nd half of 2012. Out of these 7 new chassis, 4 models will have a radically different body type from RAIDMAX's previous designs. Come see for yourself these chassis' innovative design.
RAIDMAX's flagship model to be displayed this year is a true breakthrough in their case design. This 245mm (9.6") wide server level chassis is equipped with two 200mm fans and other smaller fans for extreme cooling capabilities as well as excellent cable management.
Additionally, RAIDMAX will demo their new 80 Plus Gold and Bronze power supplies at their booth.
Along with these highlighted products, RAIDMAX will be demonstrating their full line of products and invites all interested parties to visit them at Booth # J0510 Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F.
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4