(Changsha, China - May, 2012) - RunCore, the leading manufacturer of high-performance and rugged solid state drives (SSDs), today introduced their latest consumer-grade SSD for ultrabooks and MacBook Air, the Rocket Air SSD.
As moderns laptops are designed ever thinner and lighter to be more energy-saving and easier to carry, demand for improved storage performance is also increasing at the same time. In order to deliver both these advantages, the RunCore Rocket Air SSD is ultra-thin in size, yet provides superb performance. With its internal MLC flash and consumer-grade operating temperature, the RunCore Rocket Air SSD is particularly targeting thin laptops like ultrabooks as well as MacBook Air.
RunCore's Rocket Air SSDs are almost a half-size of conventional 2.5" SSDs without case. It is also compatible with mid-2011 MacBook Air laptops and offers nearly 4x the capacity of the original factory SSDs. With the SATA III interface and Tier 1 Toggle Synchronous NAND, the RunCore Rocket Air SSD offers data transfer rates of over 500MB/s to cater to the requirements of enthusiasts and users who seek for higher storage capacity and greater performance.
RunCore Rocket Air SSD's Main Features:
- Compatible with Late-2011 MacBook Air perfectly
- SATA III interface and Tier 1 Toggle Synchronous NAND
- Data Encryption: 128-bit AES-compliant
- ECC: Up to 55 bits correctable per 512-byte sector (BCH)
- Wear Leveling: Enhanced endurance by dynamic/static wear-leveling
- Trim supported
- Dimension: 108.9(L) x 24(W) x 3.2(T) mm
Latest News Posts
- Sony pulling underhanded tricks to sell $70 games
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity