Discretix, the leading global provider of field proven content protection solutions, today announced that its hardware-assisted DRM is being used to secure HD video services on the recently announced Samsung GALAXY S III smartphone.
To deliver robust content protection for the GALAXY S III, the Discretix' hardware-assisted solutions are fully integrating with the ARM® TrustZone security framework. The solutions utilize the Trusted Execution Environments (TEE) and Secure OSs of the mobile application processors.
Discretix' DRM solutions enable the devices to securely access HD VoD and live TV services such as Samsung's Media Hub. The solutions embody proficiency in all elements of the ARM® TrustZone® ecosystem and more than a decade of hands-on experience with a variety of mobile platforms, operating systems and robustness requirements.
"Discretix is pleased to have been selected to provide content protection solutions for Samsung GALAXY S III", said Coby Sella, CEO of Discretix. "Built on top of the newest processors and most advanced security technologies, our products are at the technology forefront of the world's leading Android devices".
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 won't have mod support until 2016
- Sony expected to unveil the Xperia Z5 smartphone in March 2016
- EA will reveal a new game mode for Star Wars: Battlefront later today
- Xbox One might not get 100% backwards compatibility
- Michael Jackson returns to Disney World in 'Captain EO'
- Windows 10 drivers for G1.Assassin 2 on Gigabyte site are for the wrong product
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Gaming Headset Review
- Cannot install win 10
- ASRock Z87 Extreme4 Debug Code 05
- Using mSATA
- Dell Starts Shipping Windows 10 Devices
- Intel and Micron Produce Breakthrough Memory Technology
- Acer Announces Its Windows 10 Powered PC Line
- MSI Ships Gaming Notebooks with Windows 10
- MAINGEAR Arms Acclaimed Gaming Powerhouses with Windows 10