Discretix, the leading global provider of field proven content protection solutions, today announced that its hardware-assisted DRM is being used to secure HD video services on the recently announced Samsung GALAXY S III smartphone.
To deliver robust content protection for the GALAXY S III, the Discretix' hardware-assisted solutions are fully integrating with the ARM® TrustZone security framework. The solutions utilize the Trusted Execution Environments (TEE) and Secure OSs of the mobile application processors.
Discretix' DRM solutions enable the devices to securely access HD VoD and live TV services such as Samsung's Media Hub. The solutions embody proficiency in all elements of the ARM® TrustZone® ecosystem and more than a decade of hands-on experience with a variety of mobile platforms, operating systems and robustness requirements.
"Discretix is pleased to have been selected to provide content protection solutions for Samsung GALAXY S III", said Coby Sella, CEO of Discretix. "Built on top of the newest processors and most advanced security technologies, our products are at the technology forefront of the world's leading Android devices".
Latest News Posts
- QPAD uses DreamHack to launch its first new mouse shape in seven years
- Noctua says its 24V industrial fans are the best an enthusiast can get
- Samsung announces huge 128GB DDR4 DIMMs for enterprise, data centers
- The9 pays $500 million for five-year Chinese exclusive on Cross Fire 2
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS