Tt eSPORTS, the leading e-Sports brand in gaming products and event organizer, is announcing the latest keyboard creation KNUCKER. Collaborated and co-designed by Tt eSPORTS Team Tt Apollos pro-player Hermes, KNUCKER pro-gaming keyboard is unique in its unprecedented key-switch design. Installing Tt-Plunger switch technology, developed by Tt eSPORTS' Key-switch Product Development workshop, KNUCKER is bringing the ultimate key response experience simulating to mechanical switch, but with extreme ease and comfort.
Design Concept of KNUCKER pro-gaming keyboard
The design concept came from Team Tt Apollos' Hermes and his specific demands in easing the key-press strength during the competition. KNUCKER was co-created and went through phases of testing and evaluation by the members of Team Tt Apollos, and the KNUCKER demonstrated the obvious differences when Hermes delivered an All-Star performance in game Kart Rider since the beginning of 2012.
KNUCKER pro-gaming keyboard is installed with the plunger-switch that simulates mechanical switch feedback, but with extra elasticity and comfort.
The KNUCKER is also designed with the S4Key-Function to accelerate gamer's need in rotating the command repeat rate in 4 modes: 1x, 2x, 4x, and 8x. This feature derives from the common gaming behavior also known as the Repeat-Rate Rotating Movement, or R3M in short. This behavior motivates the initial creation of KNUCKER, and to apply in gaming environment, the keyboard acts as a gaming solution to allow gamers such as Team Tt Apollos' Hermes to switch the mode rapidly.
Each key cap of KNUCKER is meticulously designed by Tt eSPORTS' Industial Painting Workshop crews to select the most durable yet visually vibrant Electric Cyan silk-print technique, applying on the KNUCKER and the silk-printed keys immediately attracts attention.
8 replaceable red caps are provided for gamers' visual convenience, spotting the most-used keys: W, A, S, D, and the direction keys. Battle Dragon logo has been well-recognized as a representation of Tt eSPORTS by the e-Sports community. KNUCKER gaming keyboard designs F12 key as the Battle Dragon key, locating at the center of keyboard's palm rest, seemingly floating between you and KNUCKER.
For more information please visit http://www.ttesports.com/
For KNUCKER pro-gaming keyboard: http://www.ttesports.com/products/product.aspx?s=33
Latest News Posts
- Hitman PC minimum and recommended requirements are out
- Mad Catz lays off massive 37% of staff despite great Rockband 4 sales
- 6DoF is coming back with Overlord from Descent co-creators
- Save Over 20% on the World's Smallest First-Person-View Drone
- Raspberry Pi gets experimental GPU acceleration, games now playable
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance