LUXA2, a premier designer and manufacturer of unique and functional Apple accessories including holders and cases, is excited to announce the new addition to its iPhone 4S accessory lineup: Alum X All Aluminum iPhone 4S Case. Made with premium grade aluminum and CNC machined, Alum X offers two sleek iPhone 4S cases in one lightweight package: a bumper case and a back covered case. Best part, you don't need any tool to switch between these two styles.
The Alum X All Aluminum iPhone 4S case is tough on protection and easy to carry. With interchangeable bumper and back plate, you are essentially getting two iPhone 4S cases in one! Carefully crafted with CNC machine, LUXA2 went through extra steps and processes to make sure the quality of fitting and finishing is exceptional.
The inside of the Alum X case is lined with shock absorbing cushions, which reduces the impact and prevents your iPhone 4S from being scratched during installation. The inside cushions and open holes on the bumper frame also help maintain the iPhone's antenna signal strength.
Alum X has precise cutouts for all the controls and ports, it even has holes for iPhone lanyard accessories. Special treated brush metal finishing adds extra sleekness and sophistication to your personal style.
LUXA2's Alum X All Aluminum iPhone 4S Case is CNC machined for clean and sleek look as well as tough protection. Interchangeable accessories give you two styles in one, use it as a bumper case or back covered case. Easy tool-less installation process allows fast switching. Alum X is available now on http://www.LUXA2.com.
Gun metal, bright aluminum, metallic red.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni