LUXA2, a premier designer and manufacturer of unique and functional Apple accessories including holders and cases, is excited to announce the new addition to its iPhone 4S accessory lineup: Alum X All Aluminum iPhone 4S Case. Made with premium grade aluminum and CNC machined, Alum X offers two sleek iPhone 4S cases in one lightweight package: a bumper case and a back covered case. Best part, you don't need any tool to switch between these two styles.
The Alum X All Aluminum iPhone 4S case is tough on protection and easy to carry. With interchangeable bumper and back plate, you are essentially getting two iPhone 4S cases in one! Carefully crafted with CNC machine, LUXA2 went through extra steps and processes to make sure the quality of fitting and finishing is exceptional.
The inside of the Alum X case is lined with shock absorbing cushions, which reduces the impact and prevents your iPhone 4S from being scratched during installation. The inside cushions and open holes on the bumper frame also help maintain the iPhone's antenna signal strength.
Alum X has precise cutouts for all the controls and ports, it even has holes for iPhone lanyard accessories. Special treated brush metal finishing adds extra sleekness and sophistication to your personal style.
LUXA2's Alum X All Aluminum iPhone 4S Case is CNC machined for clean and sleek look as well as tough protection. Interchangeable accessories give you two styles in one, use it as a bumper case or back covered case. Easy tool-less installation process allows fast switching. Alum X is available now on http://www.LUXA2.com.
Gun metal, bright aluminum, metallic red.
Latest News Posts
- Google possibly making all-in-one, self-powered VR headset
- Quantum Break is DX12 only, requires 8GB of RAM minimum
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's new patch improves multi-GPU performance
- PSN Flash Sale has Valentine's day inspired deals
- Facebook Messenger to support SMS soon, rumors indicate
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives