LUXA2, a premier designer and manufacturer of unique and functional Apple accessories including holders and cases, is excited to announce the new addition to its iPhone 4S accessory lineup: Alum X All Aluminum iPhone 4S Case. Made with premium grade aluminum and CNC machined, Alum X offers two sleek iPhone 4S cases in one lightweight package: a bumper case and a back covered case. Best part, you don't need any tool to switch between these two styles.
The Alum X All Aluminum iPhone 4S case is tough on protection and easy to carry. With interchangeable bumper and back plate, you are essentially getting two iPhone 4S cases in one! Carefully crafted with CNC machine, LUXA2 went through extra steps and processes to make sure the quality of fitting and finishing is exceptional.
The inside of the Alum X case is lined with shock absorbing cushions, which reduces the impact and prevents your iPhone 4S from being scratched during installation. The inside cushions and open holes on the bumper frame also help maintain the iPhone's antenna signal strength.
Alum X has precise cutouts for all the controls and ports, it even has holes for iPhone lanyard accessories. Special treated brush metal finishing adds extra sleekness and sophistication to your personal style.
LUXA2's Alum X All Aluminum iPhone 4S Case is CNC machined for clean and sleek look as well as tough protection. Interchangeable accessories give you two styles in one, use it as a bumper case or back covered case. Easy tool-less installation process allows fast switching. Alum X is available now on http://www.LUXA2.com.
Gun metal, bright aluminum, metallic red.
Latest News Posts
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand