LUXA2, a premier designer and manufacturer of unique and functional Apple accessories including holders and cases, is excited to announce the new addition to its iPhone 4S accessory lineup: Alum X All Aluminum iPhone 4S Case. Made with premium grade aluminum and CNC machined, Alum X offers two sleek iPhone 4S cases in one lightweight package: a bumper case and a back covered case. Best part, you don't need any tool to switch between these two styles.
The Alum X All Aluminum iPhone 4S case is tough on protection and easy to carry. With interchangeable bumper and back plate, you are essentially getting two iPhone 4S cases in one! Carefully crafted with CNC machine, LUXA2 went through extra steps and processes to make sure the quality of fitting and finishing is exceptional.
The inside of the Alum X case is lined with shock absorbing cushions, which reduces the impact and prevents your iPhone 4S from being scratched during installation. The inside cushions and open holes on the bumper frame also help maintain the iPhone's antenna signal strength.
Alum X has precise cutouts for all the controls and ports, it even has holes for iPhone lanyard accessories. Special treated brush metal finishing adds extra sleekness and sophistication to your personal style.
LUXA2's Alum X All Aluminum iPhone 4S Case is CNC machined for clean and sleek look as well as tough protection. Interchangeable accessories give you two styles in one, use it as a bumper case or back covered case. Easy tool-less installation process allows fast switching. Alum X is available now on http://www.LUXA2.com.
Gun metal, bright aluminum, metallic red.
Latest News Posts
- 1966 'Batman' animated revival with Adam West and Burt Ward underway
- FDA has not been overly aggressive with Apple Watch regulation
- Harrison Ford released from hospital, recovering at home
- NHL wants to use big data to help give fans new insight into game
- Automakers building offices, facilities in the heart of Silicon Valley
- PC-06S vs PC-06SX?
- Intel Server R2208WT2YS System Review
- booting from SM951
- GIGABYTE BRIX BXi7H-5500 Ultra Compact Mini PC Review
- P8Z77-V deluxe stopping at Hex 62
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi