Introducing MyDigitalSSD Bullet Proof 3 (BP3) mSATA III solid state drives for laptops, ultrabooks, tablets, desktop computers and more.
BP3 drives are easy to install SSD upgrades that eliminate the bottle-neck of stock hard drives and double the performance of SATA II drives with R/W speeds up to 500MB/s and 315MB/s respectively; not only increasing productivity but lowering energy consumption and prolonging battery life per I/O.
Want to use a BP3 drive with your existing SATA II applications? BP3 drives are completely backwards compatible and will in most cases peg your SATA II BUS Speeds.
If you've yet to make the move to SSD, then you don't know what you are missing. If you have, the unmatched price for performance of BP3 drives will make upgrading on a budget - a reality. See our estimated pricing below, pricing may be vary based on retailer location.
MyDigitalSSD BP3 mSATA III (6G) Solid State Drives
- 32GB: $49.99
- 128GB: $139.99
- 64GB: $79.99
- 256GB: $269.99
MyDigitalSSD BP3 SATA III (6G) 2.5" Solid State Drives
- 64GB: $79.99
- 256GB: $219.99
- 128GB: $119.99
- 512GB: $499.99
BP3 products are currently available for pre-order at MyDigitalDiscount.com and will soon be available from all MyDigitalSSD resellers around the world.
Latest News Posts
- Restricted 'Ted 2' red band trailer brings the laughs
- AOL CEO: AOL-Yahoo merger just a 'dead notion' at this point
- Drones will be used by London police to monitor airports
- Apple Pay will begin supporting Discover credit cards this fall
- ESPN Radio host says he would quit if asked to cover eSports
- ASUS RS520-E8-RS8 Barebones Server Review
- Bios f7 z97-ud5h-bk
- Spam report
- Gigabyte EP45-DS3P + Xeon 5450 overclock help please
- Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB SATA III SSD Review
- Eurocom Launches 13.3-inch M4 Ultraportable
- Cryorig Announces the H5 Ultimate CPU Cooler
- PNY Announces the HP x755w USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- GeIL Announces Super Luce DDR4 Enthusiast Memory Series
- X2 Introduces the ISOLATIC Chassis