Introducing MyDigitalSSD Bullet Proof 3 (BP3) mSATA III solid state drives for laptops, ultrabooks, tablets, desktop computers and more.
BP3 drives are easy to install SSD upgrades that eliminate the bottle-neck of stock hard drives and double the performance of SATA II drives with R/W speeds up to 500MB/s and 315MB/s respectively; not only increasing productivity but lowering energy consumption and prolonging battery life per I/O.
Want to use a BP3 drive with your existing SATA II applications? BP3 drives are completely backwards compatible and will in most cases peg your SATA II BUS Speeds.
If you've yet to make the move to SSD, then you don't know what you are missing. If you have, the unmatched price for performance of BP3 drives will make upgrading on a budget - a reality. See our estimated pricing below, pricing may be vary based on retailer location.
MyDigitalSSD BP3 mSATA III (6G) Solid State Drives
- 32GB: $49.99
- 128GB: $139.99
- 64GB: $79.99
- 256GB: $269.99
MyDigitalSSD BP3 SATA III (6G) 2.5" Solid State Drives
- 64GB: $79.99
- 256GB: $219.99
- 128GB: $119.99
- 512GB: $499.99
BP3 products are currently available for pre-order at MyDigitalDiscount.com and will soon be available from all MyDigitalSSD resellers around the world.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss: 'We aren't motivated by beating Sony'
- ARK: Survival Evolved developer has no ETA on DX12 patch
- The Witcher 3 receives a new 15GB patch, with a 13-page changelog
- Uber hack in early 2014 allegedly traced back to the CTO of Lyft
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent