Introducing MyDigitalSSD Bullet Proof 3 (BP3) mSATA III solid state drives for laptops, ultrabooks, tablets, desktop computers and more.
BP3 drives are easy to install SSD upgrades that eliminate the bottle-neck of stock hard drives and double the performance of SATA II drives with R/W speeds up to 500MB/s and 315MB/s respectively; not only increasing productivity but lowering energy consumption and prolonging battery life per I/O.
Want to use a BP3 drive with your existing SATA II applications? BP3 drives are completely backwards compatible and will in most cases peg your SATA II BUS Speeds.
If you've yet to make the move to SSD, then you don't know what you are missing. If you have, the unmatched price for performance of BP3 drives will make upgrading on a budget - a reality. See our estimated pricing below, pricing may be vary based on retailer location.
MyDigitalSSD BP3 mSATA III (6G) Solid State Drives
- 32GB: $49.99
- 128GB: $139.99
- 64GB: $79.99
- 256GB: $269.99
MyDigitalSSD BP3 SATA III (6G) 2.5" Solid State Drives
- 64GB: $79.99
- 256GB: $219.99
- 128GB: $119.99
- 512GB: $499.99
BP3 products are currently available for pre-order at MyDigitalDiscount.com and will soon be available from all MyDigitalSSD resellers around the world.
Latest News Posts
- Slightly Mad Studios says that Project Cars 'loves' DirectX 12
- Internet playboy celebrity called out - Dan Bilzerian shares morals
- ASUS set to unveil a new Android tablet line called ZenPad at Computex
- Naughty Dog rumored to soon unveil Uncharted Remastered for the PS4
- Colorful is aiming to become second largest GPU vendor
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015