Rightware Oy, a leader in embedded 3D user interface (UI) technologies, announced today that ZTE Corporation ("ZTE"), a leading global provider of telecommunications equipment and network solutions, has started the shipment of its latest Android 4.0 smartphones powered by Rightware's Kanzi® UI Solution. ZTE Corporation is rapidly growing smartphone manufacturer worldwide and according to IDC, ZTE became world's fourth largest handset maker in the world in Q4 2011 with global market share of 4,9%.
"ZTE is committed to providing customers around the world with innovative technologies, and our latest smartphone portfolio includes highly differentiated and engaging 3D Android 4.0 ICS smartphones targeted for consumers globally. With help of Rightware and Kanzi UI Solution our latest smartphones are equipped with first-class 3D homescreen, providing consumers the best user experiences delivered on mobile devices," said Mr. Jichao Li, Vice President of ZTE Corporation.
Rightware's patent-pending Kanzi UI Solution consists of two product components: Kanzi Studio and Kanzi Engine. Kanzi Engine is an integral part of a device's software platform, whereas Kanzi Studio is a standalone UI design software enabling rapid creation of innovative and highly attractive 3D user interfaces. Kanzi Studio works seamlessly with leading 3D content creation tools, such as Autodesk 3DS Max, Maya and XSI and Blender. Once built, modifying and deploying UI designs to various different devices and platforms can be done seamlessly and without additional engineering effort. Given its long work in the field of graphics performance testing, Rightware has been able to optimize Kanzi Engine to make it capable of executing highly comprehensive UI designs with superior performance.
"We're very excited to announce ZTE Corporation licensing the Kanzi UI Solution. Our designers and engineers worked together with ZTE's team and the results of this cooperation now boost ZTE in competing for the pole position in the global smartphone rally. Their latest Android smartphones powered with Kanzi 3D user interfaces significantly raise the bar for the competition," said Tero Sarkkinen, CEO of Rightware.
As well as providing the industry's most cutting-edge user interface technologies, Rightware also provides its customers with a full range of complementing services, including UI design, implementation and unique performance benchmarking of various different chipsets. With the help of Rightware Kanzi UI Solution customers get the industry's most modern turnkey solution that dramatically speeds up time to market with best-in-class quality.
For more information about Kanzi® UI Solution, please visit: http://www.rightware.com/kanzi
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4