Rightware Oy, a leader in embedded 3D user interface (UI) technologies, announced today that ZTE Corporation ("ZTE"), a leading global provider of telecommunications equipment and network solutions, has started the shipment of its latest Android 4.0 smartphones powered by Rightware's Kanzi® UI Solution. ZTE Corporation is rapidly growing smartphone manufacturer worldwide and according to IDC, ZTE became world's fourth largest handset maker in the world in Q4 2011 with global market share of 4,9%.
"ZTE is committed to providing customers around the world with innovative technologies, and our latest smartphone portfolio includes highly differentiated and engaging 3D Android 4.0 ICS smartphones targeted for consumers globally. With help of Rightware and Kanzi UI Solution our latest smartphones are equipped with first-class 3D homescreen, providing consumers the best user experiences delivered on mobile devices," said Mr. Jichao Li, Vice President of ZTE Corporation.
Rightware's patent-pending Kanzi UI Solution consists of two product components: Kanzi Studio and Kanzi Engine. Kanzi Engine is an integral part of a device's software platform, whereas Kanzi Studio is a standalone UI design software enabling rapid creation of innovative and highly attractive 3D user interfaces. Kanzi Studio works seamlessly with leading 3D content creation tools, such as Autodesk 3DS Max, Maya and XSI and Blender. Once built, modifying and deploying UI designs to various different devices and platforms can be done seamlessly and without additional engineering effort. Given its long work in the field of graphics performance testing, Rightware has been able to optimize Kanzi Engine to make it capable of executing highly comprehensive UI designs with superior performance.
"We're very excited to announce ZTE Corporation licensing the Kanzi UI Solution. Our designers and engineers worked together with ZTE's team and the results of this cooperation now boost ZTE in competing for the pole position in the global smartphone rally. Their latest Android smartphones powered with Kanzi 3D user interfaces significantly raise the bar for the competition," said Tero Sarkkinen, CEO of Rightware.
As well as providing the industry's most cutting-edge user interface technologies, Rightware also provides its customers with a full range of complementing services, including UI design, implementation and unique performance benchmarking of various different chipsets. With the help of Rightware Kanzi UI Solution customers get the industry's most modern turnkey solution that dramatically speeds up time to market with best-in-class quality.
For more information about Kanzi® UI Solution, please visit: http://www.rightware.com/kanzi
Latest News Posts
- Hugh Jackman plays Wolverine one last time in 'Logan'
- Ubisoft teases 'game changing' patch for The Division
- AMD's new RSCE 16.10.2 drivers ready for Battlefield 1
- AMD to launch cut-down RX 470, competes with GTX 1050 Ti
- Nintendo Switch pre-order priced at AUD$999 in Australia
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- GIGABYTE P55W v6 Gaming Notebook Review
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package