Western Digital Corp. today announced that it is transferring its stock exchange listing to NASDAQ Global Select Market from the New York Stock Exchange. WD shares will begin trading on the NASDAQ exchange beginning June 1, 2012, and the ticker symbol will remain WDC.
"This is part of a new beginning for the new WD following our recent acquisition of HGST to become one of the world's leading storage solutions providers," said John Coyne, chief executive officer. "WD is focused on achieving sustained profitable growth and delivering value to our customers and shareholders. Listing our shares with NASDAQ provides us with a cost-effective stock listing and excellent services and public exposure."
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new 3D XPoint flash memory is 1,000 times faster than NAND
- Who needs house keys? Use a hands-free fob instead!
- Argument rages over encryption and how much access government gets
- 4 Gadget Repairs You Can Make Yourself With this iFixIt Bundle
- Whopping 950 million Android phones at risk due to text exploit
- memory swap!
- I think my Gigabyte X99 UD5 Wifi is dead!
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition Video Card Review
- PC is booting but without post beep
- Tesoro Kuven Pro Real 5.1 Gaming Headset Review
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices
- Razer Acquires OUYA Software Assets