Western Digital Corp. today announced that it is transferring its stock exchange listing to NASDAQ Global Select Market from the New York Stock Exchange. WD shares will begin trading on the NASDAQ exchange beginning June 1, 2012, and the ticker symbol will remain WDC.
"This is part of a new beginning for the new WD following our recent acquisition of HGST to become one of the world's leading storage solutions providers," said John Coyne, chief executive officer. "WD is focused on achieving sustained profitable growth and delivering value to our customers and shareholders. Listing our shares with NASDAQ provides us with a cost-effective stock listing and excellent services and public exposure."
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Huawei will unveil their concept phone on December 16th
- Cassini shows first images of Saturn from new orbit
- Doom update adds Infernal Run mode, multiplayer bots
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel