NVIDIA today announced it will host its annual investor meeting on Thursday, May 24, 2012, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT, in the Great America Ballroom of the Santa Clara Convention Center, in Santa Clara, Calif.
NVIDIA's senior management team will discuss the company's products, strategy and growth plans.
A live webcast of the event will be available through NVIDIA's Investor Relations website at http://www.nvidia.com/investor. Members of the financial community can register to attend on the NVIDIA investor meeting website.
Latest News Posts
- Open-source Piton CPU can scale into million-core system
- Steam allows No Man's Sky refunds regardless of playtime
- Halo 5 Forge needs 16GB of RAM for 4K at 60FPS on the PC
- Samsung's new 3440x1440 display has FreeSync and 100Hz
- PlayStation 4 with a bonus $100 gift card as Slim nears
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller