ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions, today announced its latest LED backlit monitor solution - the VX2460h-LED - offering the thinnest profile available for its size and class category.
Ideal for consumers, gamers, enthusiasts and discerning buyers alike, the VX2460h-LED is a sleek and stylish 24" (23.6" Vis.) ultra-slim widescreen display that pairs a ¼" ultra-slim thickness with advanced imaging technologies to reduce eye fatigue after extended viewing.
With a Full HD 1080p resolution, 2ms video response time provided by ClearMotiv® II imaging technology and ultra-high 40,000,000 : 1 dynamic contrast ratio, the VX2460h-LED delivers superior pixel performance. Paired with dual HDMI inputs for multiple media device connections, Windows® 7 certification and touch sensitive keys for convenient on-screen display setting adjustments, the VX2460h-LED delivers stunning visual performance. Additionally, this mercury-free, Energy Star® 5.1 certified display is equipped with ViewSonic's ECO-mode feature which extends the lifetime of the display, while delivering energy savings of up to 40% when compared to a regular 24" monitor.
"With nearly 25 years of expertise, we are continually pushing ourselves to achieve the next level of excellence in our displays. At just a 1/4-inch, the VX2460h-LED has one of the world's thinnest profile designs. Partnered with a fast response time and high contrast ratio, this truly is a state-of-the-art machine for any consumer demanding both world class performance and style," commented Erik Willey, LCD monitor and PC product marketing director at ViewSonic.
The VX2460h-LED comes standard with a 3-year warranty, and the industry's best pixel performance policy. The VX2460h-LED will be available in North America in late May for an ESP of $199. For further information, visit ViewSonic.com or follow ViewSonic on the Company blog, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA GRID 2.0 will be powered by Maxwell-based Tesla M60, Tesla M6
- Intel will be pushing eDRAM into its Iris and Iris Pro graphics
- Intel calls their new Skylake CPUs their 'best CPU ever'
- ASRock unveils the H2R, a Chromecast-like HDMI dongle
- ARCHOS unveils the larger screened Diamond Plus smartphone
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20