ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions, today announced its latest LED backlit monitor solution - the VX2460h-LED - offering the thinnest profile available for its size and class category.
Ideal for consumers, gamers, enthusiasts and discerning buyers alike, the VX2460h-LED is a sleek and stylish 24" (23.6" Vis.) ultra-slim widescreen display that pairs a ¼" ultra-slim thickness with advanced imaging technologies to reduce eye fatigue after extended viewing.
With a Full HD 1080p resolution, 2ms video response time provided by ClearMotiv® II imaging technology and ultra-high 40,000,000 : 1 dynamic contrast ratio, the VX2460h-LED delivers superior pixel performance. Paired with dual HDMI inputs for multiple media device connections, Windows® 7 certification and touch sensitive keys for convenient on-screen display setting adjustments, the VX2460h-LED delivers stunning visual performance. Additionally, this mercury-free, Energy Star® 5.1 certified display is equipped with ViewSonic's ECO-mode feature which extends the lifetime of the display, while delivering energy savings of up to 40% when compared to a regular 24" monitor.
"With nearly 25 years of expertise, we are continually pushing ourselves to achieve the next level of excellence in our displays. At just a 1/4-inch, the VX2460h-LED has one of the world's thinnest profile designs. Partnered with a fast response time and high contrast ratio, this truly is a state-of-the-art machine for any consumer demanding both world class performance and style," commented Erik Willey, LCD monitor and PC product marketing director at ViewSonic.
The VX2460h-LED comes standard with a 3-year warranty, and the industry's best pixel performance policy. The VX2460h-LED will be available in North America in late May for an ESP of $199. For further information, visit ViewSonic.com or follow ViewSonic on the Company blog, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teams up with Mercedes to study wireless EV testing
- The UK's Richi Bowzer brings his best mod to the global stage
- The $10,000+ Apple Watch Editions are now being shipped
- Uber testing out its self-driving car on Pittsburgh's streets
- Leaked benchmarks on AMD Radeon R9 390X see it beating the Titan X
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling