GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to introduce the world's fastest graphics cards - GV-N690D5-4GD-B. It combines the innovative new GeForce architecture with raw dual-GPU power to provide truly game-changing performance. GV-N690D5-4GD-B utilizes the latest 28nm fabrication process, GDDR5 memory and 3072 CUDA cores, and supports Microsoft DirectX® 11, and PCI-Express 3.0. It not only improves the processing ability but provides gamers a faster, smoother and richer gaming experience. Supporting NVIDIA® 3D Vision Surround, 3D Vision, PhysX®, and Quad®SLI, GV-N690D5-4GD-B guarantees an ultimate extreme experience. Equipped with the innovative Kepler GPU Dynamic Clocking technology, GV-N690D5-4GD-B has different clock rate - Base clock and Boost Clock. Boost clock dynamically adjusts clock speeds to bring out the best performance.
GV-N690D5-4GD-B has numerous features：
Experience the ultimate combination of dual-GPU power and advanced technologies like GPU Boost and the next-generation Quad® SLI, GV-N690D5-4GD-B designed to deliver raw gaming performance. Push the breathtaking performance of the GV-N690D5-4GD-B to new levels with NVIDIA® GPU Boost. This technology dynamically maximizes clock speeds to bring out the best performance in every game.
NVIDIA® anti-aliasing FXAA is faster 60% than 4X MSAA. The Performance and quality of TXAA is better than 8X MSAA. Get ultra-smooth gaming with NVIDIA® gaming innovations like Adaptive Vertical Sync. GV-N690D5-4GD-B dynamically adjusts vertical sync based on the current frame rates for maximum playability. Gamers can achieve a smoothly gaming performance and to have the best experience with realistic visuals.
GV-N690D5-4GD-B supports NVIDIA® 3D Vision Surround.Users can experience broader, richer gaming environments with the latest technological advancements. Bring games to life with NVIDIA® Surround multi-monitor gaming on a single card, supercharged PhysX and 3D Vision, plus the unbeatable power of SLI.
Latest News Posts
- Why wasn't the NX at E3? Nintendo is afraid of copycats
- HTC brings 30 companies together for VR, has $10 billion to spend
- Nintendo is officially researching VR
- Nintendo focusing on 'greatness of games' over hardware performance
- 'Tetris' movie becomes a trilogy, we don't know why
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities