AVADirect, a leading provider of custom computer solutions, now offers NVIDIA GTX 670 Graphics Card.
NVIDIA recently released the GTX 670 dual graphics card to drive the 600 series graphics cards further with a juggernaut graphics cards to shatter gaming and synthetic benchmarks everywhere. Now, NVIDIA will visit an area that many enthusiasts enjoy; price to performance. The GTX 670 offers another available flavor of the new Kepler cards, with a lower price point, and remarkable performance to go along with it.
As always, AVADirect sets themselves apart from competitors by providing the largest selection of components and modifications. Amongst these selections, AVADirect offers hundreds of graphics card variants for end-users to decide upon. The GTX 670 is not just a choice, but "the" choice for enthusiasts that want the best performance for their dollar. AVADirect Gaming configurations will feature the graphics card to offer the most competitive pricing for a high-end gaming configuration, even more so in an SLI configuration with the GTX 670s Quad SLI support.
The GTX 670 has vastly improved specifications over the previous GTX 570 generation. So much so, that reports have begun to appear claiming the GTX 670 offers more performance than the ATI HD 7950 and 7970. With all comparisons aside, details surrounding the GTX 670 support these claims. Specifications such as a 915Mhz base clock (with a 980Mhz boost clock) and effective 6008Mhz memory clock make the GTX 670 looks insanely promising to end-users aware of previous NVIDIA graphics card specifications. What's even more interesting, is the 1,344 CUDA cores and 4GB of video RAM. These specifications play a large role in the performance per dollar the GTX 670 is capable of providing, and AVADirect guarantees the graphics card will provide a pleasurable gaming and graphics experience in their systems.
The GTX 670 is posted in respectable configurations on AVADirect.com and will continue to be updated as manufacturers release their variant models.
Latest News Posts
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio