AVADirect, a leading provider of custom computer solutions, now offers NVIDIA GTX 670 Graphics Card.
NVIDIA recently released the GTX 670 dual graphics card to drive the 600 series graphics cards further with a juggernaut graphics cards to shatter gaming and synthetic benchmarks everywhere. Now, NVIDIA will visit an area that many enthusiasts enjoy; price to performance. The GTX 670 offers another available flavor of the new Kepler cards, with a lower price point, and remarkable performance to go along with it.
As always, AVADirect sets themselves apart from competitors by providing the largest selection of components and modifications. Amongst these selections, AVADirect offers hundreds of graphics card variants for end-users to decide upon. The GTX 670 is not just a choice, but "the" choice for enthusiasts that want the best performance for their dollar. AVADirect Gaming configurations will feature the graphics card to offer the most competitive pricing for a high-end gaming configuration, even more so in an SLI configuration with the GTX 670s Quad SLI support.
The GTX 670 has vastly improved specifications over the previous GTX 570 generation. So much so, that reports have begun to appear claiming the GTX 670 offers more performance than the ATI HD 7950 and 7970. With all comparisons aside, details surrounding the GTX 670 support these claims. Specifications such as a 915Mhz base clock (with a 980Mhz boost clock) and effective 6008Mhz memory clock make the GTX 670 looks insanely promising to end-users aware of previous NVIDIA graphics card specifications. What's even more interesting, is the 1,344 CUDA cores and 4GB of video RAM. These specifications play a large role in the performance per dollar the GTX 670 is capable of providing, and AVADirect guarantees the graphics card will provide a pleasurable gaming and graphics experience in their systems.
The GTX 670 is posted in respectable configurations on AVADirect.com and will continue to be updated as manufacturers release their variant models.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Huawei will unveil their concept phone on December 16th
- Cassini shows first images of Saturn from new orbit
- Doom update adds Infernal Run mode, multiplayer bots
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel