AVADirect, a leading provider of custom computer solutions, now offers NVIDIA GTX 670 Graphics Card.
NVIDIA recently released the GTX 670 dual graphics card to drive the 600 series graphics cards further with a juggernaut graphics cards to shatter gaming and synthetic benchmarks everywhere. Now, NVIDIA will visit an area that many enthusiasts enjoy; price to performance. The GTX 670 offers another available flavor of the new Kepler cards, with a lower price point, and remarkable performance to go along with it.
As always, AVADirect sets themselves apart from competitors by providing the largest selection of components and modifications. Amongst these selections, AVADirect offers hundreds of graphics card variants for end-users to decide upon. The GTX 670 is not just a choice, but "the" choice for enthusiasts that want the best performance for their dollar. AVADirect Gaming configurations will feature the graphics card to offer the most competitive pricing for a high-end gaming configuration, even more so in an SLI configuration with the GTX 670s Quad SLI support.
The GTX 670 has vastly improved specifications over the previous GTX 570 generation. So much so, that reports have begun to appear claiming the GTX 670 offers more performance than the ATI HD 7950 and 7970. With all comparisons aside, details surrounding the GTX 670 support these claims. Specifications such as a 915Mhz base clock (with a 980Mhz boost clock) and effective 6008Mhz memory clock make the GTX 670 looks insanely promising to end-users aware of previous NVIDIA graphics card specifications. What's even more interesting, is the 1,344 CUDA cores and 4GB of video RAM. These specifications play a large role in the performance per dollar the GTX 670 is capable of providing, and AVADirect guarantees the graphics card will provide a pleasurable gaming and graphics experience in their systems.
The GTX 670 is posted in respectable configurations on AVADirect.com and will continue to be updated as manufacturers release their variant models.
Latest News Posts
- Razer launches new Nabu smartband wearable during PAX Prime
- Xbox One Mini isn't real, says Phil Spencer
- Marvel Studios founder to bring Borderlands to the big screen
- ASUS starts teasing the ROG MATRIX video cards are on their way
- Skylake-powered Retina MacBook models are on their way
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20