The Club 3D GeForce GTX 670 is the fastest and most power efficient GPU after the recently introduced GTX 690. But we didn't stop there. GPU Boost dynamically boost clock speed for performance. New FXAA and TXAA modes eliminate jagged edges. And lets you game on three monitors from a single GPU.
Kepler GPU Architecture
NVIDIA's Kepler GPU architecture has been designed from the ground up not just for maximum performance in the latest DirectX 11 games, but optimal performance per watt. The new SMX streaming multiprocessor is twice as efficient as the prior generation and the new geometry engine draws triangles twice as fast. The result is world class performance and the highest image quality in an elegant and power efficient graphics card.
NVIDIA GPU Boost
Up until now, GPUs have operated at a fixed clock speed when playing 3D games, even if they have the potential to run faster. GPU Boost intelligently monitors graphics work load and increases the clock speed whenever possible. The result is that the GPU always performs at its peak and you get the highest framerate possible.
NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
Nothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing, at low frame rates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- US authority lets farmers spray crops from drones
- Study: 'Smart' clothing will top 10 million in 5 years
- Report: Microsoft Xbox One receiving TV DVR functionality
- Epic Games provides support for SteamVR in Unreal Engine 4.8
- Far Cry 4 Complete Edition includes all DLC for the PS4 and PC
- Kháo học nghiệp vụ xây dựng năm 2015
- Zipbuds Pro mic Never Tangle Zipper Earphones Review
- Corsair CX750M 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply Review
- Computer keeps freezing
- Asrock BIOS Guide
- KTC launches L81F TV Series featuring Supreme Cost-Performance
- Nokia adjusts the conversion price of its EUR 750 million convertible bonds
- TP-LINK Announces Availability of the RE210 AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender
- MSI Unleashes 990FXA GAMING Socket AM3+ Motherboard
- PNY Announces the HP x715w USB 3.0 Flash drive