HONG KONG - May 10, 2012 - ZOTAC International, a global innovator and channel manufacturer of graphics cards, mainboards and mini-PCs, today releases the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 670 and GeForce® GTX 670 AMP! Edition graphics cards - an elevated upgrade for demanding gamers.
The ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 670 series graphics cards deliver exceptional price/performance with magnificent visuals and stellar cooling in a single-GPU graphics card. Powered by the latest NVIDIA® GeForce® 600-series architecture, the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 670 series are the first graphics cards to introduce the latest new features such as quad-display output, NVIDIA® 3D Vision Surround, NVIDIA® GPU Boost and NVIDIA® Adaptive Vertical Sync technologies to its competitive price point.
"NVIDIA®'s latest GeForce® architecture enables us to take gaming performance and visual details to unexplored levels. Our new ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 670 series graphics cards embrace all the new architectural upgrades and features at more attractive price points," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 670 AMP! Edition is designed for demanding gamers that desire an extra edge in frame rates with its amplified graphics processor and memory. The amplified ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 670 AMP! Edition also receives a cooling system upgrade to a 2.5-slot dual-fan cooler that delivers superior cooling performance for lower operating temperatures.
A 3-Day Game Pass for TrackMania 2 Canyon is bundled with the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX670 series to let gamers hop in the drivers seat of the latest online stunt-racing phenomena and compete against other drivers or in the ZOTAC TrackMania 2 Cup for a chance to win a prize.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 670 series!
New ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 670 AMP! Edition & GeForce® GTX 670 graphics cards
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 670 GPU
1344 SMX unified shaders
ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 670 AMP! Edition
o Engine clock: 1098 MHz (base), 1176 MHz (boost)
o 2GB GDDR5 memory
o Memory clock: 6608 MHz
o Custom Dual-Fan Cooler
ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 670
o Engine clock: 915 MHz (base), 980 MHz (boost)
o 2GB GDDR5 memory
o Memory clock: 6008 MHz
256-bit memory interface
DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI & DisplayPort outputs
PCI Express 3.0 interface
NVIDIA® GPU Boost technology
NVIDIA® 3D Vision Surround capable
NVIDIA® FXAA technology
NVIDIA® TXAA technology
NVIDIA® SLI ready
NVIDIA® Adaptive Vertical Sync
DirectX® 11 technology & Shader Model 5.0
OpenGL® 4.2 compatible
Hardware-accelerated Full HD video playback
Blu-ray 3D ready
Loss-less audio bitstream capable
TrackMania 2 Canyon 3-Day Game Pass included
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus clarifies charging cable claims, not blaming suppliers
- Release your frustration with Black Friday, the game!
- Call of Duty rumored to see a third-person Modern Warfare release
- Nokia unveils its new OZO virtual reality camera, priced at $60,000
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY