PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--DisplayLink, the leading provider of technology for virtual graphics and USB-connected computing announced the introduction of the Fujitsu USB 3.0 Port Replicator PR08 powered by the latest DisplayLink's DL-3900 graphics technology IC, enabling the first USB docking station to feature DisplayPort connectivity, reaching resolutions of up to 2560x1600.
Leveraging the high demand for "hot-desking" and flexibility within corporations, Fujitsu's USB 3.0 Port Replicator PR08 extends the capabilities of PCs, notebooks and Ultrabooks for businesses, consumers and design professionals alike, facilitating the right ergonomics and providing the productivity benefits of a workspace with multiple displays by harnessing the dual-head video port power of DisplayLink's DL-3900 graphics technology.
"We are proud to partner with Fujitsu to bring to market the first USB 3.0 universal docking station with DisplayPort connectivity, enabling much higher resolutions than any other USB docking station before," said John Cummins, DisplayLink senior vice president of sales and marketing. "The Fujitsu USB 3.0 Port Replicator PR08 is a one stop dock, managing it all."
"Incorporating virtual graphics technology from DisplayLink into Fujitsu's USB 3.0 Port Replicator PR08 makes it easier for mobile workers to connect to a more ergonomic, richer desktop display experience, no matter which desk they choose," says Dieter Heiss, Head of Workplace Systems at Fujitsu Technology Solutions. "The Fujitsu port replicator works with any make and model of notebook obtaining compatibility for external displays in heterogeneous hot-desk environments, saving both time and costs."
Equipped with a multiple connectivity options to facilitate the delivery of high-performance graphics, Ethernet and audio, the Fujitsu USB 3.0 Port Replicator PR08 docking station features a Gigabit Ethernet port, two USB 2.0 and two USB 3.0 ports for connecting a variety of accessories and a DisplayPort connection that supports ultra-high resolutions of up to 2560x1600. It also features a DVI-I port with an external VGA adapter, as well as 3.5mm audio in/out ports with stereo (2.1) and surround sound (5.1) support; allowing users to connect speakers, headphones or a microphone, and finally a Kensington lock slot to help secure the dock and avoid theft.
Latest News Posts
- 'Jurassic World' director hints at open-source dino future
- 'Tron' actor gives up on prospect of more films
- New mod transforms GTA V into a RPG, thanks to modder Logic Spawn
- 3 Reasons Your Car Needs This Essential Gadget
- Could social media eventually turn on the Islamic State?
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- AMD A-Series A10-7870K Kaveri Refresh APU Review
- BRIX (BXi3H-4010) Unable to install Win10
- Ga-z77x-ud3h via usb 3.0
- Seagate Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2015 Results
- IBASE Announces ASB200-908 IPC
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth