PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--DisplayLink®, the leading provider of technology for virtual graphics and USB-connected computing, announces availability of the Lenovo ThinkPad USB 3.0 Dock, powered by the DL-3900 Dual Head Graphics chip with integrated Gigabit Ethernet and Audio.
"Lenovo's latest ThinkPad USB 3.0 Dock takes full advantage of the bandwidth offered under SuperSpeed USB to achieve exceptional graphics and video performance in an unprecedented form-factor," said John Cummins, VP of sales and marketing for DisplayLink. "Lenovo has completely redesigned the product and packaging around the new ASIC to offer smart connection and expansion for Ultrabooks and computers over a single USB 3.0 cable connection."
The new DisplayLink Certified USB docking station packs a huge amount of expansion opportunities in a small form factor including dual video connections offered via 2 x DVI ports enabling multiple displays to be connected for enhanced productivity, 5 USB 3.0 ports for peripheral expansion and always-on mobile device charging, Gigabit Ethernet and Audio connectivity.
"Lenovo is dedicated to delivering a premium experience to its customers," said Tom Tobul, VP of Think Accessories at Lenovo. "The ThinkPad USB 3.0 Dock combines a solid Think-brand design with DisplayLink's DL 3900 chip to provide exceptional dual video performance, reliability and interoperability, ultimately leading to increased productivity and the ideal ThinkPad laptop user experience."
Latest News Posts
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- AMD teases Radeon RX Vega is 'just around the corner'
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse