PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--DisplayLink®, the leading provider of technology for virtual graphics and USB-connected computing, announces availability of the Lenovo ThinkPad USB 3.0 Dock, powered by the DL-3900 Dual Head Graphics chip with integrated Gigabit Ethernet and Audio.
"Lenovo's latest ThinkPad USB 3.0 Dock takes full advantage of the bandwidth offered under SuperSpeed USB to achieve exceptional graphics and video performance in an unprecedented form-factor," said John Cummins, VP of sales and marketing for DisplayLink. "Lenovo has completely redesigned the product and packaging around the new ASIC to offer smart connection and expansion for Ultrabooks and computers over a single USB 3.0 cable connection."
The new DisplayLink Certified USB docking station packs a huge amount of expansion opportunities in a small form factor including dual video connections offered via 2 x DVI ports enabling multiple displays to be connected for enhanced productivity, 5 USB 3.0 ports for peripheral expansion and always-on mobile device charging, Gigabit Ethernet and Audio connectivity.
"Lenovo is dedicated to delivering a premium experience to its customers," said Tom Tobul, VP of Think Accessories at Lenovo. "The ThinkPad USB 3.0 Dock combines a solid Think-brand design with DisplayLink's DL 3900 chip to provide exceptional dual video performance, reliability and interoperability, ultimately leading to increased productivity and the ideal ThinkPad laptop user experience."
Latest News Posts
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller