Chance to win great prizes from Thermaltake!!
Here at Thermaltake, we are always striving to provide the most innovative solutions and customer-centric services to our valued customers and partners.
According to 2008 Thermaltake technology on-line investigation, the majority consumers when select and purchase the power supply, mainly take "easy for installation & usage", "the quality stability" and "the reasonable price" as an important consideration. In addition,customers also pay attention to the media's comments and enterprise image. Thermaltake Technology operates power supplies business for several year,in addition to the wide sales channel in the world,good enterprise image are already affected consumer innermost feelings. Thermaltake Technology promise to provide high quality and energy saving power supply product and protect our environment.
At the end of 2008, Thermaltake have a power supply online survey and wish you could provide valuable opinions for marking Thermaltake strong and successful. After complete this survey, you will be entered for a chance to win great prizes from Thermaltake. Please enter online at http://globalevent.thermaltake.com/2009PSUOS_C/
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines