Chance to win great prizes from Thermaltake!!
Here at Thermaltake, we are always striving to provide the most innovative solutions and customer-centric services to our valued customers and partners.
According to 2008 Thermaltake technology on-line investigation, the majority consumers when select and purchase the power supply, mainly take "easy for installation & usage", "the quality stability" and "the reasonable price" as an important consideration. In addition,customers also pay attention to the media's comments and enterprise image. Thermaltake Technology operates power supplies business for several year,in addition to the wide sales channel in the world,good enterprise image are already affected consumer innermost feelings. Thermaltake Technology promise to provide high quality and energy saving power supply product and protect our environment.
At the end of 2008, Thermaltake have a power supply online survey and wish you could provide valuable opinions for marking Thermaltake strong and successful. After complete this survey, you will be entered for a chance to win great prizes from Thermaltake. Please enter online at http://globalevent.thermaltake.com/2009PSUOS_C/
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Lovense teams up with Virtual Real Porn for adult-themed VR content
- Free-to-play MMORPG Tera proves to be extremely popular on Steam
- View the heartfelt 'Batkid Begins' documentary trailer
- Microsoft continues to add Windows 10 Xbox app functionality
- Save 50% on the Ergonomic M535 Wireless Optical Mouse
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling