Chance to win great prizes from Thermaltake!!
Here at Thermaltake, we are always striving to provide the most innovative solutions and customer-centric services to our valued customers and partners.
According to 2008 Thermaltake technology on-line investigation, the majority consumers when select and purchase the power supply, mainly take "easy for installation & usage", "the quality stability" and "the reasonable price" as an important consideration. In addition,customers also pay attention to the media's comments and enterprise image. Thermaltake Technology operates power supplies business for several year,in addition to the wide sales channel in the world,good enterprise image are already affected consumer innermost feelings. Thermaltake Technology promise to provide high quality and energy saving power supply product and protect our environment.
At the end of 2008, Thermaltake have a power supply online survey and wish you could provide valuable opinions for marking Thermaltake strong and successful. After complete this survey, you will be entered for a chance to win great prizes from Thermaltake. Please enter online at http://globalevent.thermaltake.com/2009PSUOS_C/
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's 3D Touch is coming to Android phones
- Report: Apple to launch 4K 21.5-inch iMac next week
- HP releasing Star Wars Special Edition notebook
- GeForce drivers, SLI profile prepare you for Battlefront beta
- Google wants to improve mobile web performance
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio