HIGHPOINT REVOLUTIONIZES GAMING SYSTEMS WITH SAS HARD DRIVE PERFORMANCE AND CONNECTIVTY
Milpitas, Calif. - HighPoint Technologies is revolutionizing gaming systems by bringing SAS 15,000 RPM hard drive performance and connectivity with the RocketRAID 2640x4 - the industry's most affordable PCI-Express x4 SAS RAID Controller.
Gaming systems do not have SAS connectivity and are limited to only SATA hard drives. The SATA 7,200 RPM hard drive is commonly used as the systems hard disk while SATA 10,000 RPM drives are for the mid-level and gaming customer. A RAID 0 SATA configuration is commonly used to achieve the highest performance. Solid states disk drives are the latest craze - but the price per gigabyte makes it cost prohibitive leaving, SATA as the de-facto choice for gaming systems. Gaming systems require the fastest available hardware to provide the gamer with the most intense gaming experience possible. Typical gaming systems utilize PCI-E Video Cards, Dual or Quad core system processors, and several gigabytes of system memory.
The difference in cost for a 146GB SAS 15,000 RPM hard drive versus 150GB 10,000 RPM SATA hard drive is only 5% but the performance in transfer rate is huge with over 56%, since SAS 15,000 RPM drives can sustain up to 128MB/s while SATA 10,000 RPM drive can sustain 82MB/s. Other mechanical factors in a SAS drive - lower average latency, lower Read/Write seek times make it far superior to the SATA drive.
The RocketRAID 2640x4 with SAS 15K RPM hard drives is the most affordable SAS RAID solution for gaming systems that will increase performance to improve the overall gaming experience.
HighPoint Technologies is headquartered in Milpitas CA. For further information please call 408-942-5800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Visit the HighPoint site at http://www.highpoint-tech.com or http://www.hptmac.com.
Latest News Posts
- Reports claim Apple looks to OLED screens for 2018 phone release
- Google's Nest Cam never deactivates, claims researchers
- Take an Extra 15% Off All VPNs at TweakTown Deals
- Aussie Police crack down on phone use while driving
- Viral vandalism video sees young woman 'completely humiliated'
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS