HIGHPOINT REVOLUTIONIZES GAMING SYSTEMS WITH SAS HARD DRIVE PERFORMANCE AND CONNECTIVTY
Milpitas, Calif. - HighPoint Technologies is revolutionizing gaming systems by bringing SAS 15,000 RPM hard drive performance and connectivity with the RocketRAID 2640x4 - the industry's most affordable PCI-Express x4 SAS RAID Controller.
Gaming systems do not have SAS connectivity and are limited to only SATA hard drives. The SATA 7,200 RPM hard drive is commonly used as the systems hard disk while SATA 10,000 RPM drives are for the mid-level and gaming customer. A RAID 0 SATA configuration is commonly used to achieve the highest performance. Solid states disk drives are the latest craze - but the price per gigabyte makes it cost prohibitive leaving, SATA as the de-facto choice for gaming systems. Gaming systems require the fastest available hardware to provide the gamer with the most intense gaming experience possible. Typical gaming systems utilize PCI-E Video Cards, Dual or Quad core system processors, and several gigabytes of system memory.
The difference in cost for a 146GB SAS 15,000 RPM hard drive versus 150GB 10,000 RPM SATA hard drive is only 5% but the performance in transfer rate is huge with over 56%, since SAS 15,000 RPM drives can sustain up to 128MB/s while SATA 10,000 RPM drive can sustain 82MB/s. Other mechanical factors in a SAS drive - lower average latency, lower Read/Write seek times make it far superior to the SATA drive.
The RocketRAID 2640x4 with SAS 15K RPM hard drives is the most affordable SAS RAID solution for gaming systems that will increase performance to improve the overall gaming experience.
HighPoint Technologies is headquartered in Milpitas CA. For further information please call 408-942-5800 or email email@example.com Visit the HighPoint site at http://www.highpoint-tech.com or http://www.hptmac.com.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni