Team Group Inc., which is working very hard in the industrial and embedded storage devices, is making its entrance for the second time in ESEC, the largest embedded system exhibition in Japan, with boiling popularity from last year. In addition to the full series of industrial NAND flash and industrial control memory modules, Team Group will present industrial embedded NAND flash SSDs. Team Group SSD series consists of 2.5" SATA and 1.8" PATA interfaces, and offers multiple choices of volume and customization service. The products feature high performance in vibration and impact resistance, ensuring smooth operations even in a harsh environment at a temperature of -40℃~+85℃. Team Group is hoping to grab the global storage market with these supreme products with good quality and high performance.
The Leading Bad Block Management Technology Offers Upgraded Data Protection
The industrial embedded NAND flash SSD features chips provided by original manufacturers, SATA/PATA/mSATA/ZIF storage interfaces, vibration and impact resistance, high performance and stability. Multiple choices of volumes and customization service are available. Also more featuring as wear-leveling and ECC 16bits/528bytes error detection, support for S.M.A.R.T to restore product service life and ensure data safety, and the leading bad block management technology provide straight line R/W speed with no drop below 20% even long time usage. The proprietary data safety core technologies allow support for power failure date protection, secure erase and self destrory, data backup and restoration. The industrial level wide temperature performance at -40℃~+85℃ enables high-speed transmission even at an extremely harsh environment. With all these excellent features, the products provide a good selection of embedded computer platform and storage integration solution for clients in military service, telecommunications, transportation, automation and medical practice!
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives