The Aspire One 725 was designed to skillfully combine a tasteful and stylish look with terrific performance enabling users enjoy a sensational visual experience for superb multimedia - movies, games, photos, videos - wherever they go. This netbook delivers a state-of-the-art user experience and amazing HD visuals anytime, anywhere.
The Aspire One 725 definitely stands out and not only for performance. Available in two color options, Caribbean blue and Volcanic black, it flaunts a gorgeous glossy, glittery cover. The soft matte finish of the palm-rest matches the color of the cover, for a more pleasant look, and prevents fingerprints and palm smudges. Thinner than 1-inch and around only 1.2 kg, it easily fits into any handbag or backpack while providing a comfortable viewing thanks to the 11.6" screen.
This new netbook comes with a high-brightness Acer CineCrystal LED-backlit display, with both HD resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio, making it ideal for both entertainment and productivity. To provide a seamless experience, it's equipped with an HDMI port to easily connect to HDTVs, widescreen monitors or projectors and share Hi-Def video content. And, to chat face-to-face, capture photos or video-conference there is the Acer HD CrystalEye webcam with Acer Video Conference Manager to enhance image quality and allow for photo, document and screen sharing on the spot!
With AMD APU Fusion technology, combining AMD C processor and AMD Radeon HD 6290 graphics, supporting the latest graphic standards, real time image processing and edge sharpening, the Aspire One 725 accomplishes any task in a breeze. Now it's possible to experience full high-definition video over the web, up to 3 times faster online video streaming and enjoy HD movies.
What's more, the Aspire One 725 not only is ready to make the most of web browsing and to take advantage of today's more visual digital universe, but it can efficiently perform everyday tasks, such as emailing, chatting, photo viewing, document editing and delivers multitasking capabilities, even with demanding applications.
Latest News Posts
- Apple talks about designing the touchscreen for iPhone
- Facebook pays up to $3 million per ep for original shows
- Intel's next-gen 6C/12T: competes with AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Microsoft sees 32TB of unreleased Windows builds leaked
- SpaceX successfully lands second Falcon 9 in 48 hours
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller